Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Premium/VIP Update is Finally Almost Here

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
edited October 3, 2019 in General Chat
looks like we are getting the VIP update on October 17th. super happy to have read about this just now, the list of new stuff looks great. I will definitely be purchasing VIP after this. Thanks Nexon for delivering the update you promised :)

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JGF
LeineiCrimsọn

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Oh I see now.

They were just waiting for the tax collection. :^)
    SherriGretaJayy124
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    Oh I see now.

They were just waiting for the tax collection. :^)

Well you had the chance to stock up on NX prior to tax, so no excuses there. Of course, everyone has a budget though.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I read the announcement but there's so much listed in there I can't remember what we already had and what is new other than no logout penalty for commerce.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited October 3, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    I read the announcement but there's so much listed in there I can't remember what we already had and what is new other than no logout penalty for commerce.

well anything referring to the auction house is new, echostones didn't exist before the old VIP, and no checks could be above 5m before. ( can make 40m checks) There might be more but these are the obvious ones to me.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Can skill reset caps, received as a daily gift, now be transferred via the bank?
  • NegumikoNegumiko

here is a list of the VIP we currently have, the updated VIP, and the VIP/Premium service mabi KR has that could be translated for anyone that wants to compare the list of benefits.

Current VIP:
    ddhib5l-75252ccf-b768-41a7-b00a-d1413b0c919c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGRoaWI1bC03NTI1MmNjZi1iNzY4LTQxYTctYjAwYS1kMTQxM2IwYzkxOWMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.saMEy2clKaE3DkyCu2xlLCmAGkEsrt087ZP6TR-yx94

Updated VIP:
    ddhib87-391c71ee-b48c-4007-8631-1fba35dfc53a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGRoaWI4Ny0zOTFjNzFlZS1iNDhjLTQwMDctODYzMS0xZmJhMzVkZmM1M2EucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZrQanORNBcuHMqxDTFWb6XcgmxdxcftUfcAXBesCad0

Mabi KR VIP/Premium:
    ddhibbl-87c62269-0ad7-4dd2-8e9a-39f519183c67.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGRoaWJibC04N2M2MjI2OS0wYWQ3LTRkZDItOGU5YS0zOWY1MTkxODNjNjcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0._LLrgFdx98yFyEMFDPq6uasQGSOTXxUbegqfpq3KvJ8
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Very nice
  • DreamdrinkerDreamdrinker
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    Be prepared for the insane amount of guild stones for the two weeks (?) of free VIP.
    Sherri
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    Wow and it only took them almost a year!

With this removing one of the few gold sinks in the game, prepare yourself for more MASSIVE amounts of inflation, and the auction house being entirely dead for anything over 1m.
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Be prepared for the insane amount of guild stones for the two weeks (?) of free VIP.

That's a good point, but all the good spots are already taken. It does remind me though, if you are in a guild that doesn't allow alts, you can use this time to: make your own guild, get your alts into it, visit their homesteads, and catalogue their homesteads into your homestead map. Then afterwards you can rejoin some long-standing guild and have access to all your alts homesteads.
  • NegumikoNegumiko

That's a good point, but all the good spots are already taken. It does remind me though, if you are in a guild that doesn't allow alts, you can use this time to: make your own guild, get your alts into it, visit their homesteads, and catalogue their homesteads into your homestead map. Then afterwards you can rejoin some long-standing guild and have access to all your alts homesteads.

the spots for guild stones problem could easily be solved by letting us put guild stones almost anywhere in Iria. it is a massive and mostly empty area perfect for something like that. kind of silly we can only put guilds stones just outside Filia and Vales when the Longa Desert, Muyu Desert, and many other areas that are mostly empty fields have more then enough room.
    Wolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    idk why but when i see guild stones i see them as tomb stones...
    KensamaofmariSherriWolfsingerJulieyeaa
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited October 4, 2019
    For some reason I thought we would get extra equipment slot included in service :(
    CrimsọnAlshianIonSherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Maia wrote: »
    For some reason I thought we would get extra equipment slot included in service :(

Shya! And homestead mining permit too, I mean at least for VIP.
    AlshianWolfsinger
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Having no logout penalty for commercing is a dream come true. Now I won't worry about getting disconnected.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The funniest part is some people find this VIP update as useless and just screams to everyone about it like they trying to brainwash everyone into thinking the same. :D
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerCrimsọnSherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    some of the information in the VIP/Premium Announcement has been updated. the information update is about Advanced Play items:

Premium:
    ddi2af2-fa5b6bf4-0ac4-495a-baf2-b54920a501ae.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGRpMmFmMi1mYTViNmJmNC0wYWM0LTQ5NWEtYmFmMi1iNTQ5MjBhNTAxYWUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.nsqqH9VEkeMO5BI2czUTxvobabUWxf4uU_h9WxJkRoY

VIP:
    ddi2acg-98881d46-4da6-4d48-abc9-c0cbdd7ba1c0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGRpMmFjZy05ODg4MWQ0Ni00ZGE2LTRkNDgtYWJjOS1jMGNiZGQ3YmExYzAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.GhvAornQlXh4N0bywEx_UHj-uSct949uxO_PlV7AqcA
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

The big ones are the bank/check/auction upgrades. Or at least, those are the big ones for me. I have a *LOT* of crud I need to clear out, and house shops were never good enough.

The return of free Nao rezzes: I don't know if this is going to work the exact same as before, but it's something we had back in the day. It made me very angry that it was removed back then. Now I'm not so sure. I don't really use them often enough for it to matter anymore, but it is one less thing to deal with. Back in the old days you got a rez 3 times per in-game day. I don't know if that's going to be the same now.

No expiration on combo cards, echostone tab, etc: This is mainly a QoL upgrade. One less "thing to do" to maintain your character.
    Sherri
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    edited March 8, 2022
    snip