Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RPS joe reward

VeylaineVeylaine
Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
in General Chat
qkqM2Fg.jpg

butt wiggle gesture... 587302571899748353.png?v=1
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    The developers had a tough decision with either that or dabbing or flossing.
    Veylaine
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The way it sounds makes me think of twerking. If it's true then damn i feel the cringe coming.
    VeylainepawcalypseKensamaofmariSherriWolfsingerstarkiller1286Blissfulkill
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Greta wrote: »
    The way it sounds makes me think of twerking. If it's true then damn i feel the cringe coming.

maybe thats what I thought too, though seemed too out of place to have in mabi but then again we did have the cherish me box a few years ago which was basically the lingerie gacha.
    vampryn
  • GretaGreta
    Veylaine wrote: »

maybe thats what I thought too, though seemed too out of place to have in mabi but then again we did have the cherish me box a few years ago which was basically the lingerie gacha.

If you take a good look you will realize that most outfits that came for the last 3 or so years are extremely suggestive and revealing on females. But again, most games are like that.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Veylaine wrote: »

If you take a good look you will realize that most outfits that came for the last 3 or so years are extremely suggestive and revealing on females. But again, most games are like that.

True but what I meant was like the cherish me box was really on the nose lol
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 27, 2019
    I'll drop the anvil:

The cherish me box is lovehotel lingerie. Not that those exist anywhere in this hemisphere

I'll also make the astute observation that the mabinogi team reaaally loved exposed-crotch skirts back in 2015 and 2016. But the new stuff is mostly blazers and jackets or traditional longdresses

There. Now you can stop playing runaround :kiss:
    VeylaineSherripawcalypseWolfsingerstarkiller1286
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    pawcalypse wrote: »

I'd rather have dabbing honestly, just so I can meme it to death and annoy every single person I know
    pawcalypseWolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Sherri wrote: »
    pawcalypse wrote: »

I'd rather have dabbing honestly, just so I can meme it to death and annoy every single person I know

Reminds me of the 'SpecialDance' gesture.
    pawcalypseVeylaineSherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I'm pretty sure you can preview this gesture with your maid under the interaction manager. That can be said for a ton of gestures tbh
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Ruinitive
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    Liberate wrote: »

Please, this is the only way I could see the gesture being good
    Wolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

How Greta, I shoot you and you shoot me? I can only hope it would be something like this at least.

*Would insert Aqua butt wiggling gif, but I am at school*
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

How Greta, I shoot you and you shoot me? I can only hope it would be something like this at least.

*Would insert Aqua butt wiggling gif, but I am at school*

Is that a reason not to post it?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    if you have a cheerful/ditzy maid she sometimes does the butt wiggle when you summon her. it's like a wiggle then a slap on the butt
    Blissfulkill
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Arjune wrote: »
    if you have a cheerful/ditzy maid she sometimes does the butt wiggle when you summon her. it's like a wiggle then a slap on the butt

Talk about being the butt of a joke.
    Radiant DawnVeylaine
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Twerking and butt wiggling are two very different things.
    Twerking is up and down with emphasis on the cheeks, wiggling is from side to side with emphasis on the hips.
    Subtle detail but a world of difference...
  • GretaGreta
    Twerking is up and down with emphasis on the cheeks, wiggling is from side to side with emphasis on the hips.

You must be fun at parties.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You must be fun at parties.

I wonder if a combination is called a twiggle?
  • Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    I was like 50 plays away from it but apparently it ended today =c wish they put the timeframe / date the event ended on the quest scroll or I would have pushed to have it done. It's like 8-10m for the stupid gesture now.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    It's a very short, side to side hip swing. Almost not worth the trouble, but for the schadenfreude from all those who failed to acquire it ;P