Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are there still active players here?

ZebbiZebbi
Mabinogi Rep: 250
in General Chat
Yeah I'm new to the game and I like playing it. Its pretty fun but it gets so boring when I solo play. I wish there are some active players who can play with me. I kinda trying my best to invite my irl friends to play can we just make Mabinogi active again?
JulieyeaaCrimsọnWliaWolfsingerpawcalypse

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    It was active the first few weeks when merge happened. It's died down now.
    AFK events are not helping either.
  • DangerousDitchDangerousDitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Mind you the merge was in June. The game was very active, for months I'd say, rather than weeks. Even the activity now is a significant step up from pre-merge, but the game always wanes in the fall season.
    Shakaya
  • LuckyInuLuckyInu
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    World of Warcraft Classic.
  • DreamdrinkerDreamdrinker
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    I'm a solo-ish player, but the merge helped a lot with player activity. Dunbarton has memes, jousting attempts to get done, a few newbie-friendly guilds opened up.

If you're on Nao you can add me @ Snowydayz. I'm always up to something. Give it time, maybe with enough of it your friends will come back around.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited October 5, 2019
    If im online im active (im not like all the other AFK statues everywhere xD) but sadly most story in mabinogi is solo anyway ):
    Welcome to Mabinogi tho
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    There are people who are AFK for the event. So once the event is over, there will be fewer people AFK unless Nexon decide to pull another AFK event.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I'm a solo-ish player, but the merge helped a lot with player activity. . . jousting attempts to get done

It's much better than that on Nao. As of this writing, of the seventeen weekends that the finals could have been held, it has been held twelve times. Simultaneously, on Alexina there has been a drop in it's frequency to six times during the same time period. Compared to the three old servers than made Nao, the present rate on Alexina is still much better than what they had on those three old servers, but compared to what it was, on Alexian before the merge, it is much less.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Welcome to Mabi! Yeah, since school's back in, things are going to be a bit more quiet than usual...and AFK-friendly events don't exactly help matters. Around the Holidays, when people go on break, things will get more active for a while, and things will kick up during the summer too. In the mean time, trying out different characters with different starting talents and races can help alleviate the boredom. I've started characters on recommended talents, difficult talents, and even life skill talents to see how that affects game difficulty and character growth. Going "Gotta Catch 'Em All" with the transformation skill is also a fun way to while away the hours. Plus, it's a good way to build up your Health stat, so it's a pretty good little sidequest to give yourself in general...especially if you fancy your character to be some form of werebeast...
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Active? Yes but actually no.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »

Is that actively inactive or inactively active?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Active players can be found around Festia or the new music hall in Emain Macha because people are working on several events.

However, there's a fishing quest in one of said events, so don't be surprised or worried if people are AFK. On top of that, one of the events drops tons of "ego food" so people may be afk to try and "starve" their ego weapon.

A lot of people also tend to be AFK out of habit in Dunbarton. Back in the day, people would hang out AFK to run a shop there. It's now a lot easier to sell items while offline, so people don't just hang out in a "market" area like they used to.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Alshian wrote: »

Is that actively inactive or inactively active?

Why not both?
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger