Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fantastic Memory Relay Event Part 4

FluoretteFluorette
Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
edited October 6, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
For whatever reason, I only receive the "Pillow Fight Champion Caravan Joe" daily quest, but the "Pillow Fight: Skill Rock Paper Scissors", "Fourth Memory: Pillow Fight", and "Fantastic Memory Event Master" are all missing from my quest log. It has been like this since not long after the Pillow Fight event started. I do not possess the fourth token/trophy reward in my inventory, so I definitely know that I have not completed the event(s) in its entirety.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this something I should file a ticket about, or is it too late at this point?

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Can you confirm that when opening the Fantastic Memory menu (the little Lorna Face button), both the 4th Trophy and the Lord of the Seas outfit don't have a stamp? If they do, you've completed every one of the quests even though you might not think you have. That said, seeing as you don't have the Pillow Fight: Skill Rock Paper Scissors, it seems it may be something else.

Are you sure you registered your character with Lorna for the Fantastic Memory event? (i.e. every event quest for the past 8 weeks)
    Are you logged into the character you had registered, and not an Alt?
    Have you requested a name change for this character?
    Have you sent in a ticket recently asking Support to mess with your quests? (I see players asking to have some quests removed because they're too lazy to complete them and Skill Sealed the skill rank anyway)
    Do you have the quest Busy Caravan Joe? This one is what sets you up for the fourth part of the Fantastic Memory event, and needs to be completed before doing the rest.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    I'm assuming you're on the Nao server. The channel 2 and 5 malfunction messed up these quests if you were on those channels or logged into them right after the malfunction.
    Submit a ticket and include screenshots of your quest window. This happened to me and my sister too. Nexon was very prompt and helpful with this. I suggest you do it today at the latest so they can help you better.
    DraechFluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    edited October 6, 2019
    Draech wrote: »
    Can you confirm that when opening the Fantastic Memory menu (the little Lorna Face button), both the 4th Trophy and the Lord of the Seas outfit don't have a stamp? If they do, you've completed every one of the quests even though you might not think you have. That said, seeing as you don't have the Pillow Fight: Skill Rock Paper Scissors, it seems it may be something else.

Are you sure you registered your character with Lorna for the Fantastic Memory event? (i.e. every event quest for the past 8 weeks)
    Have you sent in a ticket recently asking Support to mess with your quests? (I see players asking to have some quests removed because they're too lazy to complete them and Skill Sealed the skill rank anyway)
    Do you have the quest Busy Caravan Joe? This one is what sets you up for the fourth part of the Fantastic Memory event, and needs to be completed before doing the rest.

1. No, unfortunately they don't have stamps.
    2. I have been using the registered character.
    3. I have not requested a name change.
    4. I have not sent in a ticket related to quests (or any ticket for that matter) lately.
    5. I completed "Busy Caravan Joe" the day the 4th part was released. Back then, I had the other quests as well.
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're on the Nao server. The channel 2 and 5 malfunction messed up these quests if you were on those channels or logged into them right after the malfunction.
    Submit a ticket and include screenshots of your quest window. This happened to me and my sister too. Nexon was very prompt and helpful with this. I suggest you do it today at the latest so they can help you better.

I might have been on Channel 5, since I kept getting sent there at times when I'd log in. Thank you; I'm going to send in a ticket.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Isn't the Lord of the Seas box given by getting all four Mementos?

Seems like 50 Melody isn't worth getting all four event seals.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 7, 2019
    Fluorette wrote: »

1. No, unfortunately they don't have stamps.
    2. I have been using the registered character.
    3. I have not requested a name change.
    4. I have not sent in a ticket related to quests (or any ticket for that matter) lately.
    5. I completed "Busy Caravan Joe" the day the 4th part was released. Back then, I had the other quests as well.
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

I might have been on Channel 5, since I kept getting sent there at times when I'd log in. Thank you; I'm going to send in a ticket.

You can definitely send a ticket, but with about 3 days left in the event, idk how they would make up for the 10 lost days. And you can't buy the 4th memoir either with melodies.

Oh, did you check your personal (me only) inventory tab? All memoirs automatically go there and the quests auto complete themselves once completed and you talk to the NPC.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    An update:
    I sent in a ticket last night and earlier today, I received a reply from a GM.

091KkZK.png

When I logged into the game, I was able to locate these items in my mailbox!

lpiQE7K.png

Big thanks to the support team, and also to Sphyra21 for letting me know the background of the issue and what information was necessary to provide in the ticket.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    An update:

091KkZK.png

lpiQE7K.png

Big thanks to the support team, and also to Sphyra21 for letting me know the background of the issue and what information was necessary to provide in the ticket.

Cool.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    An update:

091KkZK.png

lpiQE7K.png

You are very lucky.