Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Implementation of a server jump option.

LilAbzyLilAbzy
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in Technical Support
I used to play this game years ago on Nao, but recently some friends of mine asked me to play with them on a different server. I would rather not waste the money that i have spent on pets that are in old server that I played on. Has anyone suggested a Sever jump option? If it was an option next to the rebirth option it could be free to use per character/pet/partner and then it could cost Pon after that.
xSho76

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sure, why not. The traffic of Alexina to Nao would far outweigh the Nao to Alexina traffic which would quickly lead to the situation where Nexon's hand would be force and then they'd have to complete the merge left unfinished this last June.
    LilAbzy
  • LilAbzyLilAbzy
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Helsa wrote: »
    Sure, why not. The traffic of Alexina to Nao would far outweigh the Nao to Alexina traffic which would quickly lead to the situation where Nexon's hand would be force and then they'd have to complete the merge left unfinished this last June.

I quite like the Idea of a full merge personally, but i wasn't sure if it was an actual plan that Nexon had for the game.