Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How the new Concert Hall works

nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
edited October 6, 2019 in Game Guides
I'm gonna go ahead and make a short guide here since the npcs weren't the most informative.

You pay 1 million to rent the stage and select your 3-hour slot from the calendar. Times listed are server time / Pacific.
Your staff passes can only be traded one time and can be stored on pets.

When you arrive on time for setup, talk to the middle giant, hit Enter, then talk to the middle person by the dancers and his Enter Stage.
Once you're in, you have an hour for setup. There's an npc "Stage Effects Vending Machine" to talk to. Stage effects cost between 10k and 100k each. I didn't try stage colors or lighting as they were more expensive than I was ready for and I didn't know the next part.

You have to be in a party and have every staff member holding a pass to enter the stage. Once your staff is onstage, the party leader can leave and come back as much as they want (I just changed channels) if you find yourself low on cash or have a late arrival.

When the concert starts, you'll have a menu of your purchased effects. You click on the option to select who you want to use it on, click Confirm, then click the button for the effect. We had a slight delay on the effects and there's a cooldown after each use (about 12 seconds).
It's just like the smaller stages once the show starts.

An option to pre-load the stage with song scrolls in case someone in your party has something come up would be nice.

Lastly, I don't know if it's a bug or if the million is just a deposit, but it didn't take the million out of my bank.

That's it!
xSho76

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The middle NPC is called Largo btw.

And anyone who needs to enter or attend the concert when there is a concert ongoing needs to purchase a ticket from Largo 30k I believe.
    The ticket is 1x3 inventory space.
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Nice guide, btw. Is there like a certain day concerts are held or a way to tell when someone has a concert planned? I don't think I'm on long enough to see any announcements for them here on Alexina.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    So EVERYONE in the jam party has to pay a million gold each to get a pass?
  • nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    1 million gold from the party leader. The passes are free -- you can set your ticket price, get staff passes and free tickets when you request your time. There's no announcement, so you're on your own for that.
    Kensamaofmari