Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited October 14, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    The Military of the PRC is organized in an unusual way. Technically, China has no army. The Communist Party of China has an army called The Peoples Liberation Army. China has no air force or navy. The Communist Party of China has no air force or navy. The Peoples Liberation Army has an air force called The Peoples Liberation Army Air Force and a navy called The People Liberation Army Navy. Clear as mud?

Clear as distilled mud.

Basically, it is inception. The Communist Party of China has an army, and that army has an air force and a navy.

...*Inception

To be fair, it's better to pander to China on political unrest, than to face threats of another war for disrespecting their honor.

Oh, forgot to share this from Fox News:
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    The Military of the PRC is organized in an unusual way. Technically, China has no army. The Communist Party of China has an army called The Peoples Liberation Army. China has no air force or navy. The Communist Party of China has no air force or navy. The Peoples Liberation Army has an air force called The Peoples Liberation Army Air Force and a navy called The People Liberation Army Navy. Clear as mud?

Clear as distilled mud.

Basically, it is inception. The Communist Party of China has an army, and that army has an air force and a navy.

...*Inception

To be fair, it's better to pander to China on political unrest, than to face threats of another war for disrespecting their honor.

Oh, forgot to share this from Fox News:

Notice how when the US and China said they were going to announce a phase 1 trade deal last week, immediately major news networks cut down the time they talk about the HK issue, instead let's talk about the Turkish invasion of Northern Syria.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    8b7.png
    What soda do we have?
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    What soda do we have?

Diet KelpSoda
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 15, 2019
    Ooooh, Google and Youtube are in trouble! News from the FTC. (From last month.)
    Video link from the recap.
    Facebook also took the L in July.

FTC is researching E-cigarettes, time to be concerned for your health and about what those oils really are.

FTC is researching E-cigarettes, time to be concerned for your health and about what those oils really are.

They're obviously chemicals + nicotine.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

They always claim to be nicotine free, but yeah... likely dangerous byproducts. (As proven by hospitalization cases.)

They always claim to be nicotine free, but yeah... likely dangerous byproducts. (As proven by hospitalization cases.)

Before it was tobacco + nicotine, now it's who knows what's in it + nicotine.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030

I dont recall a single outlet claiming that atleast the reputable ones, but from what i do know is that a lot of these hospital cases are rather more unique to the US when it comes to Vaping.

Fact 1, the US doesn't regulate e-cigarettes as Harshly as a country like the UK does, and theres a gray market for e-cigs that contain other chemicals that reputable places dont put in.

Fact 2, just about every single case of hospitalized individuals tends to say that they got theirs from a non-reputable place

Fact 3 UK doctors do say that e-cigarettes are not as harmful as traditional cigarettes and there isn't a lung disease phenomenon going in there as well.

all of this leaves a gap that goes to the gray market with vaping juice, Now i don't vape myself, i never will, it's still not healthy for you even if it's allegedly more safe than cigarettes, but i don't think licensed and reputable places are the ones responsible for the phenomenon, theres plenty of reason for that and maybe we should focus are targets with the gray market.

also nicotine isn't a harmful thing by itself either, nor was it found to be addictive in most cases (also lab rats show this), but the things you could get it from are, and unfortunately we dont have the tech that properly separates nicotine from things that do that (as well as controversy and regulations that prevent or hold back research for it), and its even found to have health benefits, however i do not recommend any non consumer of tobacco/nicotine products to start doing it just for those benefits, i don't think they're worth it in the long run.

Darkpixie99
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

About time....
    Darkpixie99
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Before it was tobacco + nicotine, now it's who knows what's in it + nicotine.

Why it gotta be Nicotine? Why not just Nico?

nico_yazawa_costume_practice_version_1464763249_a7e5bbbf.jpg

Would never stop smoking if it meant smoking Nico Yazawa. :D
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • KUR0_KUR0_KUNKUR0_KUR0_KUN
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    bump lol
    bump lol

I bump has appeared on this thread. Time to apply skincare products.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    *sigh*
    October just got more depressing.
    Got some bad family news.
    I'd stuff myself with sad cookies, but I need to start watching my "mild elevation" in cholesterol.
    I don't even know what to eat, I'm such a very picky eater. (And no one wants to cook longer than 30 minutes.)
    *sigh*
    I'd stuff myself with sad cookies, but I need to start watching my "mild elevation" in cholesterol.
    I don't even know what to eat, I'm such a very picky eater. (And no one wants to cook longer than 30 minutes.)

Oof.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    *sigh*

For now go ahead and feed the soul; just don't keep doing it at the personal therapy rate for the rest of your life, or it literally will be for the "rest of your life". I mean that in the Lazarus-Long-set-a-man-on-fire-to-warm-him-for-the-rest-of-his-life kind of way. After that limit your sugars & carbs and shop from the periphery of the grocery store and you'll be fine.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    *sigh*

Macaroni and cheese? That usually works for me... sorry to hear about your family though. :(
    Kensamaofmari
    Sherri wrote: »
    *sigh*

Macaroni and cheese? That usually works for me... sorry to hear about your family though. :(

Probably not the best choice for cholesterol.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sherri wrote: »
    *sigh*

Probably not the best choice for cholesterol.

Like Glinda and Theodora, there's good and bad cholesterol. But, if this is a time when the soul needs feeding at the expense of the body then go ahead and feed the soul.
    Kensamaofmari