Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Pets "What If?"

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
in Feedback and Suggestions
What if we could summon both mountable and unmountable pets at the same time. IE. my Siberian Husky and my Milky Way Ice Dragon... Mind = Blown
Yoriden

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What if we could summon both mountable and unmountable pets at the same time. IE. my Siberian Husky and my Milky Way Ice Dragon... Mind = Blown

And have the unmountable pet mount together with player for transportation.
    Yoriden
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Kinky
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I feel like that would confuse the system. Especially for those that use their pets in combat because the system won't know which pet to have attack. Plus it would be awkward to use something like divine link to link with one pet and not the other. But if we're gonna do that, why not have a pet party mechanic where you can have multiple pets helping you in fights? Those of us with like 20 pets could have our own weak little army to help us fight.