Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kristell request!

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
I don't understand the mission with the rats and the orbs and the cauldron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me:(

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 17, 2019
    So, you will see 3 orbs next to Pino NPC: Magenta, Cyan and Yellow.

You need to obtain a missing Book Page, Red Potion, Blue Potion and Green Potion.

By getting these items you need to hit orbs in needed combinations to obtain them and then talk with Pino NPC to trigger Rat spawn:

Hitting and leaving all orbs lit up will create a black color, so Black Rats will spawn. Kill three of them in a blue circle for a chance to get a missing Book page.
    Hitting and leaving Magenta/Cyan orbs lit up will create a dark blue color, so Blue Rats will spawn. They have a chance to drop you a Blue Potion.
    Hitting and leaving Magenta/Yellow orbs lit up will create a red color, so Red Rats will spawn. These will drop Red Potion.
    Hitting and leaving Yellow/Cyan orbs lit up will create a green color, so Green Rats will spawn. Green Potion it is.

Don't freak out if you won't get them in first try. You might get some Herbs or Cheese, but just keep doing it until you will get one item each. After you get all needed items you need to talk with Cauldron NPC to trigger a mini-game. All you need to do now is rapidly spam WASD buttons. You must do it in said order before time ends.
    SherriNegumikoMiliardoLeineiShakayaVeylainestarkiller1286ErikaCrimsọn
  • ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    ty very much!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I guess the mission description wasn't...Kristell clear. B)
    KensamaofmariKatherzAzureflashpawcalypseLeineiRadiant DawnDarkpixie99AlshianSherriNeroyand 2 others.
  • tchnkotchnko
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    ty!
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    I guess the mission description wasn't...Kristell clear. B)

6Uan3Lk.png
    CrimsọnNeroyBlissfulkill