Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have a rebirth event please?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited October 19, 2019 in General Chat
tNnYlvG.png

I'd like to recover some serious inventory space back. lol. I'm holding onto these until we get a rebirth event, but who knows when we will get one again. So I propose a TRUE UNLIMITED rebirth event that will benefit those that hoarded all the baltane elite passes. I've calculated that I get at least 6300 levels with just the Nowhere to Run passes that I have.

Can we PLEASE get a unlimited rebirth event? We only had one true unlimited rebirth event about 4 or so years ago. This would be PERFECT right now especially with all the unlimited shadow mission passes floating around with the VIP update.

Oh please oh please. Give this to us, we neeeeeeed it so bad. 40k at this rate will take us YEARS. Please alleviate this situation. :D

Thank you.
pawcalypseSherriRadiant DawnKagaBlissfulkillDarkpixie99WolfsingerKensamaofmariHelsa

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Lawd.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Girl, just let it go... Throw them away. xD
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Girl, just let it go... Throw them away. xD

Noooooo! I could get to level 30k with all these passes! Reeeeeeeeeee!!!
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    You can get forgetfuls from attendance event boxes, and the current event gives rebirth pots from the boxes you fish up (if you can stomach another fishing event). I'm guessing this isn't what you mean by rebirths, but I figured i'd chime in just in-case someone isn't aware. I recommend using item fishing pole W22 if you have or can get your hands on one to increase your odds of fishing up boxes. I would like an AP or rebirth event myself.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    OWE EHM GEE! I'm soooo envious; you have WAY more free inventory space than me!!!
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Rebirth event? nah. Rebirth potions for sale, maybe for black friday? I can see it
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Are those only Nowhere to Run, or do you have the other elite passes too?
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 19, 2019
    Just literally got 2 non-expiring Rebirth Potions from Boy's Lost Box... Never thought it was possible.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited October 19, 2019
    I run any and all of the Elite-Missions now. The only one I haven't been able to successfully complete yet on Elite is Avalon-Bridge.
    I would not be opposed to an Unlimited Re-Inking Event (or to a Event that rewards lots of Skill-Training Seals)...

Edit : What luck... I was opening Lost Boxes (while waiting time waiting around for randoms to join for daily mission instead of just completing it since it would have been done and over since long ago by now) and lo and behold... a Rebirth Potion ! =o
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Ooh yes please! It would get me off my lazy bum to actually do some work! Maybe. I hope.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 19, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Just literally got 2 non-expiring Rebirth Potions from Boy's Lost Box... Never thought it was possible.

Oh so those potions don't expire? I guess that's what where the other half of my inventory is going.

This was so intended. They knew we were going to be hoarding all those baltane passes. Welp I guess we will be fishing even more. Then when the fishing event is over we are going to do some serious rebirth spam. My inventory is going to be quite full for a while.
    Wolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    makes me wish I play more to get all those adventure seals XD

But I can't force myself to die doing it x.x
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I don't need the ttl lvl since 40k is already within reach 4 me, I'd like to demand a 2x drop day so I can run all my sweet sweet counterattack Elites.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »
    I don't need the ttl lvl since 40k is already within reach 4 me, I'd like to demand a 2x drop day so I can run all my sweet sweet counterattack Elites.

Yeah well I've been stuck close to 18k for a while and that's mostly due to training for dans. But if we could have a rebirth event then I give that a break and gain some serious levels. So I'm glad you are close to that goal and don't really have to worry about it that much, but not everyone is as blessed as you are.

:)
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Crims, honey, I say this because I care...Either use those passes or drop 'em like they're hot! Ain't nobody doin' that many Baltane Missions!! You're better off using that inventory space on healing potions or crafting materials or literally anything else but those passes. Baby, just let them go. They give those things out like candy in events anyway...
  • GretaGreta
    Just got even more Rebirth Potions, but i don't even want to Rebirth. I barely do anything else besides afk events.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Miliardo wrote: »
    You can get forgetfuls from attendance event boxes, and the current event gives rebirth pots from the boxes you fish up (if you can stomach another fishing event). I'm guessing this isn't what you mean by rebirths, but I figured i'd chime in just in-case someone isn't aware. I recommend using item fishing pole W22 if you have or can get your hands on one to increase your odds of fishing up boxes. I would like an AP or rebirth event myself.

Seeing as the event bait can only fish up one of three items (Boy's Lost Box (Item), Dead Event Fish (Item), and Living Event Fish (Fish)), the point is moot.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    edited October 20, 2019
    Seeing as the event bait can only fish up one of three items (Boy's Lost Box (Item), Dead Event Fish (Item), and Living Event Fish (Fish)), the point is moot.

How is it moot if one of the catches is a fish? Even if its just 1 fish that's still increased odds of catching boy's lost box.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 20, 2019
    This event is not offering enough rebirth potions. I still want a rebirth event.

Thanks.

>_>
    <_<
    (watching out for Katherz)
    Helsa
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Crims wrote: »
    This event is not offering enough rebirth potions. I still want a rebirth event.

The salt from hearing about a guildmate getting 20 rb pots that they don't even need while I got only 2 since this event started
    Wolfsinger