Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fishing Savant Title

NeroyNeroy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
in General Chat
I've seen a couple of 300s on the ranking board so does anyone know what stats does it give? or is it like a little visual effect title?

Comments

• RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Neroy wrote: »
    I've seen a couple of 300s on the ranking board so does anyone know what stats does it give? or is it like a little visual effect title?

where's the ranking board?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Rayka wrote: »
    Neroy wrote: »

where's the ranking board?

Toward the bridge I think
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Someone has said that the title gives +25 luck; perhaps it's just speculation. But, if that's the case, then my heart won't be broken if I never get it since I already have tiels that do that.
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    It is just +25 luck. It's more of a collectors title from the event so it's nice to have.
    I just got really lucky in the 1st weekend, since I caught 136 live fish and only 1 was 300cm exactly. It was done with afk auto fishing, but I did use my SAO Nishida 2nd title as I usually do when I need to fish.
    But yes:
    d2d09b1d6d.png