Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Undergarment Slot

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited October 21, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Ever tire of your undergarments appearing so... basic?
Need a change of pace from your free, naturally censored self?
Look no further than the undergarment slot, where you can equip newly designed undergarments!
(Undergarments layer under all gear, and will not be visible unless all Style Tab Slots are Transparent.)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    . . . or not equip them at all.
    Darkpixie99
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Honestly, this idea only came to me when someone on the discord started complaining about the out of date graphics for underwear. XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you paste vids directly with an offset time, the offset time gets ignored so click here.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited October 21, 2019
    giphy.giftenor.gif

Honestly, I feel like this Undergarment Slot idea is both meme worthy, and a potential cash cow equivalent.
    I mean, buying as much virtual underwear for your Mabinogi avatar as you want? Not only that, but for every rebirth outfit you plan?
    (Because you're just that obsessed with fashion?)
    What would sell better alone on the Cash Shop, than an intimates section with a guaranteed panties that has absolutely no status points?

It also would help them make money after the Senate Bill s.1629 moves along.
    Need I remind Nexon KR?
    (i) DIFFICULTY MODES.—Such term shall not include an add-on transaction to an interactive digital entertainment product that provides the user with access to a new mode of play that makes progression through the content of the product more difficult than it would be without the transaction (as perceived by a reasonable user).
    Well, goodbye Passes. Hello more event drops.

(ii) COSMETIC ALTERATIONS.—Such term shall not include an add-on transaction to an interactive digital entertainment product whose only effect is to alter a user's visual representation within the game provided that it does not, from the perspective of a reasonable user, provide the user with a competitive advantage over other users who do not make such transaction.
    Goodbye status effects on clothing. Devcat's entire game will have to be re-scripted for the NA release.
    I certainly hope Nexon KR has the funds and time for that.

(I) eases a user’s progression through content otherwise available within the product without the purchase of such transaction;
    Goodbye Soul Stones and all manner of Potions/Revives. Hello more event drops.

But then again, it also works for not having to push for a graphics update release for another two to three years.
    And we have seen passes and potions drop more often in events, so those are Cash Shop casualties we currently don't have to worry about losing.
    (Just the money Nexon makes on Loot Box clothes, that's pretty much all that's left to make an alternative for.)
    Kensamaofmari