Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have a rebirth event please?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Miliardo wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    This event is not offering enough rebirth potions. I still want a rebirth event.

The salt from hearing about a guildmate getting 20 rb pots that they don't even need while I got only 2 since this event started

yLDMvH4.gif
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Girl, just let it go... Throw them away. xD

Let it go, let it go, don't let them hold back your inventory anymore.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    Girl, just let it go... Throw them away. xD

Let it go, let it go, don't let them hold back your inventory anymore.

anymo-oh-oh.

What I've seen so far it seems boxes are fished at 60%, deads at 25%, lives at 5%, fails at 10%.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Miliardo wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »
    This event is not offering enough rebirth potions. I still want a rebirth event.

The salt from hearing about a guildmate getting 20 rb pots that they don't even need while I got only 2 since this event started

Something tells me they didn't get them from this event alone. 2 within 1.5-2k bait is pretty decent. I got 3 I think but most people I know only got about 1 on average.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Is the code that determines what drops made by the server or the client, because if it's made by the client there is another possibility here . . . .