Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

i hope we get compensation for extended long hours

MrKaisirMrKaisir
Mabinogi Rep: 975
in General Chat
extended till 3pm PDT. there's a chance they will extend it too. uwu :^)
  1. thoughts45 votes
    1. yay give us free stuff
       27% (12 votes)
    2. stop being greedy
       47% (21 votes)
    3. typical of nexon to extend hours
       13% (6 votes)
    4. meh
       4% (2 votes)
    5. dnt matter because im not even home
       2% (1 vote)
    6. this thread gon get locked megalul
       7% (3 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I do to but that boat sailed years ago.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Really...? It's just 4 hours...
    AlshianWolfsinger
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    They already (sort of) give away too much «free stuff» in the form of endless back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back Events.
    See all of those Gems that are always scattered all over the ground ? And those Baltane-Elite passes.
    And Fabric-Pouches, and Leather-Pouches, and Silk-Pouches, and, and, and.... even things that disappear/expire more quickly.

We really need a «Donation Pit» where we can just «Sacrifice» our items to for purposes of say getting a 100% success from the RNG-gods after sufficient sacrifices. Such as 100% Successful Enchant, 100% Successful Drop of a particular Book that we might want from a Dungeon, 100% Production-Success, etc. Even if not for purposes of Success-Rates, instead of just tossing everything away, the «Donated» items could just simply remain there to be available for Milletians as a generous resource, and could probably be very helpful for new Milletians (not that there's enough advertising being done to draw large numbers of new Milletians).
    SherriCrimsọnxSho76lilblkroseGretaWolfsinger
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Habimaru wrote: »
    They already (sort of) give away too much «free stuff» in the form of endless back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back Events.
    See all of those Gems that are always scattered all over the ground ? And those Baltane-Elite passes.
    And Fabric-Pouches, and Leather-Pouches, and Silk-Pouches, and, and, and.... even things that disappear/expire more quickly.

We really need a «Donation Pit» where we can just «Sacrifice» our items to for purposes of say getting a 100% success from the RNG-gods after sufficient sacrifices. Such as 100% Successful Enchant, 100% Successful Drop of a particular Book that we might want from a Dungeon, 100% Production-Success, etc. Even if not for purposes of Success-Rates, instead of just tossing everything away, the «Donated» items could just simply remain there to be available for Milletians as a generous resource, and could probably be very helpful for new Milletians (not that there's enough advertising being done to draw large numbers of new Milletians).
    People are tired of getting gems. They're more common than potions used to be.

That's why they're all over the ground. As for Baltane passes, not everyone does Baltane.

And as for the pouches, no one needs 500 leather pouches/silk pouches/fabric pouches, so the fact they appear so frequently is just plain annoying.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    MrKaisir wrote: »
    its been updated till 6pm PDT. lets keep it going bois lul

Obviously you jinxed it.
  • MrKaisirMrKaisir
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    its been updated till 6pm PDT. lets keep it going bois lul
  • AquaEyesAquaEyes
    Mabinogi Rep: 755

That's why they're all over the ground. As for Baltane passes, not everyone does Baltane.

it's wild to me that people are throwing their gems on the ground when the potential of an ego update is coming. not to mention, after the event ends, you can always sell 'em for a decent profit.

are the baltane passes tradeable? (i don't think they are but i can't remember for sure) if they aren't, i'd love to see them be. the ability to sell the event baltanes we get would be wonderful.
    AquaEyes wrote: »

it's wild to me that people are throwing their gems on the ground when the potential of an ego update is coming. not to mention, after the event ends, you can always sell 'em for a decent profit.

are the baltane passes tradeable? (i don't think they are but i can't remember for sure) if they aren't, i'd love to see them be. the ability to sell the event baltanes we get would be wonderful.

See gems on the ground while people buy gems from my personal shop elsewhere...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    AquaEyes wrote: »

Pick up all the gems people drop, add them to your shop and charge other sorry saps, ezmoney
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

And as for the pouches, no one needs 500 leather pouches/silk pouches/fabric pouches, so the fact they appear so frequently is just plain annoying.

Speak for yourself man, I was finally able to get my spirit weapon to level 46 and get that blue white color going. All those baltane elite passes that DON'T EXPIRE are gonna be used to amassing some serious levels next rebirth event we get.

I could use less leather and fabric bags tho. :smirk:
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    I capped by bank account early-on because of music fishing. So I started selling 10cm diamonds and other gems for 1k each every day afterwards out of boredom xD

1k diamonds... for the sake of boredom...
    Wolfsinger
  • CeiCei
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Its been like 3 years since ive been here but I see you all are still making this thread.
    GretaAlshianWolfsinger
    Crims wrote: »

Speak for yourself man, I was finally able to get my spirit weapon to level 46 and get that blue white color going. All those baltane elite passes that DON'T EXPIRE are gonna be used to amassing some serious levels next rebirth event we get.

I could use less leather and fabric bags tho. :smirk:

But many people are tired of gems. It's why the streets are filled with them from time to time.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited October 25, 2019
    I capped my bank account early-on because of music fishing. So I started selling 10cm diamonds and other gems for 1k each every day afterwards out of boredom. Sometimes 900gold each(Diet Ethereal Gem for the lulz). Pretty sure I crashed the gem market. If I had to put a net worth on the entire music-fishing event for myself, I'd probably say around 21 million in red bag sales, balloons, premium feathers, under-the-table bulk-purchased potion deals, and metal dye services from untradeable metal dyes

It's one of those benefits of being retired from active play. You never have anything to spend money on so it piles up
    As for why I'd let gems go so easily: Obviously my heart isn't in mabi, so I don't care as much about being well funded. My char is strong, so I can get gold quickly.

- - - - - - -
    As for this whole ordeal and all of the outcriars it has spawned, I'll just leave my passing mock:

(whiny voice) "I'm a GoLdSeLLEr! Mabi is my JAWWWBB and this maintenence cost me PrEcIoUs TiMe on my payroll! ! Compensate meeeee!!! !! //disability //unemployment //governmentshutdown //OutOfWork" (/whiny voice)
    It's a videogame
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited October 24, 2019
    We do not need any compensation. A day of Mabi isn't going to kill anyone. You can something else. Take a nap, read, watch movies/videos, go outside, do something. Honestly, I worked today, got home, cooked dinner, now I am relaxing till the server comes up. Seriously, we don't need a compensation anytime Mabi is down for a few extra hours. It's best that they take the time to catch and fix errors, rather than just put the game up with bugs and stuff.
    SherriKageitoMeyKensamaofmariRadiant DawnCrimsọnLeineiGretaWolfsinger
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    We deserve compensation more for the years Mabi has kept us inside our homes, exploring Erinn instead of the real world. Today I actually went outside and saw real mountains again. MOUNTAINS, GANDALF!
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Nilla said it perfectly in the official discord today.

xIMpDAf.png
    KensamaofmariSherriAlshianWolfsinger
    Crims wrote: »
    Nilla said it perfectly in the official discord today.

xIMpDAf.png

Very well-said.
    CrimsọnAlshianWolfsinger
  • RockmeoRockmeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    Greta wrote: »

So, you don't have anything to do and have extra time to spend? can we have some of that?.
    Seriously Gamers now days waste money on companies that really don't care about us.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 24, 2019
    Rockmeo wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

So, you don't have anything to do and have extra time to spend? can we have some of that?.
    Seriously Gamers now days waste money on companies that really don't care about us.

Or maybe more like i have many other things to do and not just sit and wait for a game to be online again?
    Just because i don't QQ for compensation every time something goes bad right away, it doesn't mean that i charge all my money for this game.
    You make me laugh, kid.
    SherriHarukariAlshianWolfsinger