Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ripped off and not Happy

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in General Chat
Where is our Halloween event. Not even any decorations. Very Poor

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited October 25, 2019
    They put all of the Halloween events into the low-framerate trashfire known as festia and limited them to 3 solo-runs a day because the mabinogi team probably hates the idea of mabinogi being an MMO, hates parties, hates 5+ person families, teams, and mmo play they can't can't can't stand the idea that their game should be an MMO

- - - - - - - - -
    decorations hmm. .. I wish they'd put wild zombies in the tir graveyard again. Regular ones, not some onyx miniquest. Just plain old zombies
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well we could use some Halloween decorations...
  • PepperPepper
    This is not a Halloween event. You see anyone getting Halloween stuff. I don t see coffins, cats, ghost costumes. Just plain lazy Nexon
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JGJ

Halloween Wardrobe, Halloween Mage Cauldron, Halloween Shelf of Oddities, Halloween Puppet Altar as rewards?

CrimsọnDraechNilremWolfsingerIonSherriLiberateYummeipawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    The entitlement is rising in the forums lately.
    DraechKensamaofmariWolfsingerNilremGretaSherriHarukariYummeiMegasoulpawcalypse
  • LeineiLeinei
    Crims wrote: »

At an annoying rate, if you ask me. -_-
    DraechCrimsọnNilremWolfsingerSherriHarukariYummei
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited October 25, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »

Unfortunately, I think this is due to the AAA industry. They've sent the video game market into a devs vs. consumers relationship, where the consumers always feel like the deveolpment team/company is trying to steal their money and time, and the devs feel like the consumers are never happy with anything unless the game is offered 100% for free with continued support.

While I don't like this kind of relationship, I can't say it's surprising when you look at how poorly EA, Bethesda, Ubisoft and others have represented video game companies recently.

Edit: Oh, and Blizzard. Let's not forget those guys, with Diablo Immortal and the whole Blitzchung debacle.
    LiberateDanievictriapawcalypseKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Draech wrote: »

Unfortunately, I think this is due to the AAA industry. They've sent the video game market into a devs vs. consumers relationship, where the consumers always feel like the deveolpment team/company is trying to steal their money and time, and the devs feel like the consumers are never happy with anything unless the game is offered 100% for free with continued support.

While I don't like this kind of relationship, I can't say it's surprising when you look at how poorly EA, Bethesda, Ubisoft and others have represented video game companies recently.

Edit: Oh, and Blizzard. Let's not forget those guys, with Diablo Immortal and the whole Blitzchung debacle.

This is a belated april fool's joke right? :D
  • LeineiLeinei

I don't follow. Explain please?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I don't follow. Explain please?

Sorry I should of said...

maxresdefault.jpg
  • LeineiLeinei
    Ah, the mobile game thing. -_-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Players are not amused.
    Gaming companies are not amused. We know they hate us.
  • LeineiLeinei

Players are not amused.
    Gaming companies are not amused. We know they hate us.

Eh, they're trying to follow the trend that is mobile games. Even Nintendo's doing it, but with how they do things, you don't really need to buy points to go anywhere in their games per my experience with them.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited October 25, 2019
    stare.

glare
    (Ahem, let me put on my Scottish-Complaint-Accent)
    This is just that totem event again. With all due sass, besides those 6 players that simply stand around all day, besides them: who else actually uses totems anymore?

At least throw up the optional haunted mansion again, those are usually fun. Or that one event that gives out all of those color crowns and ghost robes that nobody ever uses. Even Caravan Jimmy would be fun for the folks who don't give a ford-F150 about totems because at least friends can participate in those
  • PepperPepper
    Has nothing to do with entitlement. It just would have been nice if Nexon would have made an effort.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Generation Z issues.
    CrimsọnPlatinaKokiWolfsinger
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited October 25, 2019
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    With all due sass, besides those 6 players that simply stand around all day, besides them: who else actually uses totems anymore?

Sorry I can't hear you over this 40~ max damage boost from the totems I've collected in the past.
    GretaSherriPlatinaKokiWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Pepper wrote: »
    Has nothing to do with entitlement. It just would have been nice if Nexon would have made an effort.

giphy.gif
    NilremDraechPlatinaKokiWolfsingerpawcalypse
  • PepperPepper
    waste of time and effort on these forums
    Crimsọn