Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead- Decor Suggestions

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Here's a ball garden fountain:
    1_d21ffc19-675d-4adc-a271-8b79906aaa4e.jpg?v=1490950055

Tiered Fountain:
    peaktop-freestanding-fountains-tdc-vfd8306-64_1000.jpg
    indoor-relaxing-water-fountain-tabletop-fountains-home-decor-zen-untain-office-hover-to-zoom-untains-r-online.jpg
    home-zen-fountain-indoor-decor-water-untains-untain-hummingbird-haven-garden-in-serenity-electric.jpg

Could maybe do something with the dungeon orb, and make it into a fountain that glows/lights up.
    I also want to make my HS into this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latifundium
    Latifundium.png
    th?id=OIP.WhGYWDgi9UxCmXN9FvgtxgHaFG&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSSC1caphqZQvIJX1AeiJuwPqKpnU2H6ygaKLYunk0Dnjvp8db8

That's not a Homestead, that's a Settlement.
    Gets me thinking about how outdated guilds are.
    Settlement could be an extra Size Expansion to your Homestead, which unlocks if you're a VIP member and in a guild.
    (I would hope it remains when VIP Service expires, but no one knows for certain about KR's logic.)

No, it's an estate, not a settlement. Although it might as well be. What's wrong about having a productive estate? Homesteads are already sites of many people's crafting toolshops, so why not add more to them?

Just sayin'

We need background rivers, streams, forest etc. Desert should have arid plants and rock. Snow areas should have alpine environs.

Or even let us spend stones and matts to place props outside the homestead even if they don't give kon; I think most would be okay with that. An issue would occur when the homestead expands. If the solution is all transhomestead props are destroyed during expansions, again, I think folks would be okay with that too.

Or sell us customized backgrounds in web shop.
    Darkpixie99Yoriden
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Tiered Fountain:
    indoor-relaxing-water-fountain-tabletop-fountains-home-decor-zen-untain-office-hover-to-zoom-untains-r-online.jpg
    home-zen-fountain-indoor-decor-water-untains-untain-hummingbird-haven-garden-in-serenity-electric.jpg

Could maybe do something with the dungeon orb, and make it into a fountain that glows/lights up.
    Latifundium.png

Settlement could be an extra Size Expansion to your Homestead, which unlocks if you're a VIP member and in a guild.
    (I would hope it remains when VIP Service expires, but no one knows for certain about KR's logic.)

No, it's an estate, not a settlement. Although it might as well be. What's wrong about having a productive estate? Homesteads are already sites of many people's crafting toolshops, so why not add more to them?

Just sayin'

We need background rivers, streams, forest etc. Desert should have arid plants and rock. Snow areas should have alpine environs.

Or even let us spend stones and matts to place props outside the homestead even if they don't give kon; I think most would be okay with that. An issue would occur when the homestead expands. If the solution is all transhomestead props are destroyed during expansions, again, I think folks would be okay with that too.

As long as that's the inclusive or.

Tiered Fountain:

Latifundium.png

Just sayin'

As long as that's the inclusive or.

or what?
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited October 25, 2019
    George_Orwell_press_photo.jpg
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Tiered Fountain:

Latifundium.png

Just sayin'

We need a KR/JP/NA/UK/CA/AU/China UGC contest for background scenery, that way everyone can add to the design work.
  • HelsaHelsa

Tiered Fountain:

Latifundium.png

Just sayin'

We need a KR/JP/NA/UK/CA/AU/China UGC contest for background scenery, that way everyone can add to the design work.

Since we have to click on a spot, on the world map to place our homestead, what if doing so actually took the world map at that location to make the homestead background.
    Kensamaofmari
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

Tiered Fountain:

Latifundium.png

Just sayin'

Since we have to click on a spot, on the world map to place our homestead, what if doing so actually took the world map at that location to make the homestead background.

So just basic background already from the towns?
    Kensamaofmari

Tiered Fountain:

Latifundium.png

Just sayin'

What if the HS is located directly under Osna Sail or on Emain's lake? :)
  • HelsaHelsa

I understand the words you're saying, I just don't see why it's a problem! ;)

I understand the words you're saying, I just don't see why it's a problem! ;)

Mabinogi Logic FTW!
    Darkpixie99