Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

VIP/Premium Service

SpringvioletSpringviolet
Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
in Item/Premium Shop
When will the VIP/Premium service comes back in the cash shop? My service ends on 10/30/2019, I check and it not in shop.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When will the VIP/Premium service comes back in the cash shop? My service ends on 10/30/2019, I check and it not in shop.

They don't know at this time. Something went wrong during maintenance last week while they finished the free trials and apparently errors for the product on web shop caused it to be removed for now until it can be resolved. Let's see what happens this Thursday.
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    will the guild stone be taken down because of this?
    Not sure.
    Thanks, I just wait to see what's next then.
    edited October 30, 2019
    ok my service is done, my VIP is close. Will someone address this issues so everyone can know when our paid service will be back in cash shop.
    ok my service is done, my VIP is close. Will someone address this issues so everyone can know when our paid service will be back in cash shop.

It's available now
    Thanks for adding the VIP/Premium Service back in the cash shop.
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Going to stick this in here since it's already made re: VIP Service and I feel I need to address the issue of the campfire kits not coming in assorted colors anymore (gray only). Does anyone know if this is permanent or temporary? I had listed a great deal of colors on auction so that the colors could still be hopefully dispersed around the server in the interest of preserving colors. Someone bought them all up (naturally) and listed them for far more. I respecfully request that these people stop purchasing them all up, themselves, just to resell for profit, and being GREEDY. The point is to make the colors available to the wider population so that *we preserve the remaining colors we have on the server*. I'd also request that anyone with a large assortment of colors to please try to make them available if this is a permanent change, because I may start a color preservation bank. While it might seem like a small thing, many people enjoy getting campfire kits in their color and I'd very much like to ensure that people can continue to obtain them for a reasonable price and in the colors they'd like. Thank you.
    vampryn