Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ripped off and not Happy

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I really liked the Halloween Labyrinth, but I also loved the Alfie one too. totally not crushing on Kyle
    I disliked 2018's Halloween event.. I wasn't very 'active' and it was difficult for me to understand for some reason.. this years is more decent but I never really liked the custom totem thing, even if it does REALLY help out..
    pawcalypse
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What if the Halloween decor are invisible...
    Wolfsinger
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    edited October 28, 2019
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    They put all of the Halloween events into the low-framerate trashfire known as festia and limited them to 3 solo-runs a day because the mabinogi team probably hates the idea of mabinogi being an MMO, hates parties, hates 5+ person families, teams, and mmo play they can't can't can't stand the idea that their game should be an MMO

- - - - - - - - -
    decorations hmm. .. I wish they'd put wild zombies in the tir graveyard again. Regular ones, not some onyx miniquest. Just plain old zombies

Three runs, but can only keep one page in inventory.
    Unless that was a glitch and they fixed it?

o(-<