Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

idk what to do for the tracking moonlight quest

sol92189sol92189
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
so I'm at the point in the quest where is says to find traces of gillach in gairech hills. i dont know what im supposed to be doing so if someone could tell me what steps to take that would be great

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    sol92189 wrote: »
    so I'm at the point in the quest where is says to find traces of gillach in gairech hills. i dont know what im supposed to be doing so if someone could tell me what steps to take that would be great

In Gairech Hills on the road to Sen Mag near Fidoh, head to your left on the south side of the road onto the hill where you will find a semiwalled structure with a wardrobe in it. Click on the wardrobe to speak with it. It will prompt a question in which the answer is "moon"

After you are allowed entry, talk to the wardrobe again and click close your eyes option to enter. Finish all the objectives inside to finish quests. Once you finish the quest with Kristell back in Dunbarton, you will get the main quest to run the wardrobe missions daily.
  • sol92189sol92189
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    thank you so much
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    sol92189 wrote: »
    thank you so much

You're welcome.
    sol92189