Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Final Shot Revamp Idea

NemesisNemesis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
edited October 29, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
1. Giant swords instead of arrows.
2. Swords go through mobs. Damage falls off as it travels through more mobs.
3. Let us aim in any direction at instant 100% and shoot with a 0.5 load time. Or until sword animation is gone.
4. Make it stationary or can't move for 1.5 seconds after shooting. (Can shoot, wait, move, shoot again)
5. No teleport

Basically like Ezreals ult but instead of some sparkly energy blast it's big swords.

I know FS, VoL, and mag spam is great for single target DPS, but I wanna clear rooms and look cool in front of my guild members.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    To the suggestions forum!
  • NemesisNemesis
    Oh yea I forgot we have those.

Move me!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Nemesis wrote: »

Move me!

You have the option to move it when you edit original post.
  • NemesisNemesis

Move me!

You have the option to move it when you edit original post.

Oh. Haha thanks. I just moved it. Never saw that before.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    So swords, big swords like claymores, instead of arrows are being shot around with bows for Final Shot?
  • NemesisNemesis
    edited October 29, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    So swords, big swords like claymores, instead of arrows are being shot around with bows for Final Shot?

Even bigger! Like half the size of judgment blade

5T7B7sE.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited October 30, 2019
    Discussions of: the conservation of momentum, between something the mass of a fantasy sword versus an arrow, and the cross sectional area of a fantasy sword versus an arrow, aside (this is just a game after all), I want to be sure I understand this correctly:

Only elves get Final Shot. Elves cannot wield large hand weapons such as Claymores or fantasy swords; that is, hold them in their hands and swing them about with mischievous intent, since they are declared as "not strong enough", but here they can: hold several at-the-ready, load them in a bow, loading them and shooting them off rapidly in succession, with accuracy and deadly force. Meanwhile, say in a PvP or EvG, the target would not be able to then pull them out of their flesh and either wield them themselves or store them in their inventory to, say, sell later, because upon impact, after having delivered their damage, they disappear entirely. Have I got that right?
  • NemesisNemesis
    Discussions of: the conservation of momentum, between something the mass of a fantasy sword versus an arrow, and the cross sectional area of a fantasy sword versus an arrow, aside (this is just a game after all), I want to be sure I understand this correctly:

Only elves get Final Shot. Elves cannot wield large hand weapons such as Claymores or fantasy swords; that is, hold them in their hands and swing them about with mischievous intent, since they are declared as "not strong enough", but here they can: hold several at-the-ready, load them in a bow, loading them and shooting them off rapidly in succession, with accuracy and deadly force. Meanwhile, say in a PvP or EvG, the target would not be able to then pull them out of their flesh and either wield them themselves or store them in their inventory to, say, sell later, because upon impact, after having delivered their damage, they disappear entirely. Have I got that right?

Yes. And they will sound like this.

Shwomp Shwomp

And crits will sound like this

SHWOMPow SWHOMPow

And it's not that they were holding the sword arrows. It's more like created using magic.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa

Yes. And they will sound like this.

Shwomp Shwomp

And crits will sound like this

SHWOMPow SWHOMPow

And it's not that they were holding the sword arrows. It's more like created using magic.

Kew. Go with throttle up then!