Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - October 31st

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 31, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 31st. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 4 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, October 31st
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+1): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Looks like your opponents shined a light on your hiding spot in the shadows! The Shadow Brigade Supplies sale is ending.
  • Hope you got all of the rare items in dungeons! The Dungeon Reward Rate Increase Event is ending.
  • Continue the mystery of the strange energy in Uladh! Part 2 of the Moonlight Dreams Event is starting.
  • May the light of Lymilark be with you! The Sacred Light Box sale is starting.
  • Did someone say free gacha?! The Shadow Dungeon Super Drop Event is starting.
  • We will be fixing the issue that occurred with permanent Combo Cards expiring after the free trial of VIP.
  • Processing of requested name changes. Note: The Name Change submission site will be unavailable after 7:00 AM PDT time, and will be available after the maintenance.

- The Mabinogi Team
KensamaofmarivamprynDarkpixie99

Comments

• KUR0_KUR0_KUNKUR0_KUR0_KUN
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    y3DYpB.gif
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    edited October 31, 2019
    I'm waiting for an extension :)

Got 5 dollars on this bet.

EDIT:

Wait how did you post 3 minutes after me but you posted first azddaYx.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Maintenance should end by now...?

Launcher still says that the game is on maintenance.
    Nilrem
  • GretaGreta
    edited October 31, 2019
    Forum potatoes a lot lately... When i posted i saw no post from you, but now it appeared and it's above mine which should make sense.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    That's weird because I posted after I saw your post. Also my clock said 1:07PM when I posted.

How s P o O k Y
  • GretaGreta
    Servers are up people!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Up and Down and spin it around.
  • FerrysFerrys
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    for some reason it says its up, but try to log and cant reach servers?
  • FerrysFerrys
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    cool. up now.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Not on channel 1. I'm waiting till all the channels are...just in case
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    There's a reason why this threat isn't in the vault yet.