Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

could have had saint guardian box sale

EvielickyEvielicky
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in General Chat
instead of throwing it into a chance to get it from shadow mission. i mean yay it's free but could have benefited nexon to generate some income from saint box sale.

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Oh sweet, a combat based event. I guess that's worth logging in

yaaaaaay
    Wolfsinger
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    @Kouyioue your sarcasm leaves a lot to be desired
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited October 31, 2019
    I enjoy dungeon crawlers. The two months of AFK fishing aren't in my interests.

Although, with all of the word-shoving going around these days, I could probably assume that you probably don't like engaging in combat, and were hoping that somehow I wouldn't either. Oh well, suit yourself. I am not you.
    (sassyness aside: did you want a combat buddy?)
  • xSho76xSho76
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    It's a nice idea but after about an hour of shadow missions I haven't found a single box and the gold didn't seem enough for the time I spent either.
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited November 1, 2019
    Honestly, I'm happy for an excuse to use the dozens of elite SM passes I've built up. Clear out some inventory space and if I get a drop or two out of it, great.
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited October 31, 2019
    xSho76 wrote: »
    It's a nice idea but after about an hour of shadow missions I haven't found a single box and the gold didn't seem enough for the time I spent either.

Are you soloing or are you doing it with a party?
    Evielicky wrote: »
    instead of throwing it into a chance to get it from shadow mission. i mean yay it's free but could have benefited nexon to generate some income from saint box sale.

This gacha was already sold before
    Wolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    xSho76 wrote: »

You don't get it in a box, you just get a random item from said box. You'll get a notice saying there was a special drop or something from the event.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Dear god.. first you people complain about all the gachapon in the cash shop and now you're complaining about it being free in game..
    Everyone has been so entitled lately.
    KensamaofmariCiriGretaLeineiFayeKaibaBlissfulkillVaughanDraechWolfsinger
  • CiriCiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    I like this event. I would've loved it though if they do an emergency maintenance to fix the broken channels so its not so congested in others to the point I can't even click on the altar.

I swear sometimes I wish more people have a bit more etiquette when they afk away from the altar instead of on top of the altar. I guess trolls will be trolls.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Don't feed Nexon with satisfaction of releasing overpriced gacha every 3 weeks or so. It's time for them to pay us back with some free ones.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Just curious, but how often have people been getting an item when running Lord missions?

Rates feel a bit (...make that VERY) poor from running Hard mode missions.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    KingEphy wrote: »
    Just curious, but how often have people been getting an item when running Lord missions?

Rates feel a bit (...make that VERY) poor from running Hard mode missions.

That's why they're gacha. But for Nexon, it kills 2 birds with one stone. People get a chance for free gacha and they get to do something active.
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    imagine a combat-centric armor, which in NA ONLY (because KR has a different version that isn't nearly as insane as ours) is the meta armor, being obtainable via combat

m a g n i f i c e n t
    Sherri