Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Find the different puppet

Comments

• SytrieSytrie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    here is another techinque that lowers 100% success rate compared to previous one but instead increases worst scenario's success chance to 33%, so you just have to analyze only 3 puppets in the worst possible case :

dLJpEX.png

If you prefer not checking visual differences at all, use previous one, you are more likely to success without even looking at one puppet.

If not, use this one.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you just enter and blindly check the front row of six. Each cycle takes about 20 seconds. On average it will take 6 tries. No thinking, no reading, brain can remain off.

BFI FTW Baby!
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    I got lucky today then... statistically speaking. Only had to enter the mission 3 or 4 times doing just that (decided that it was way too time-consuming to actually examine those puppets so I gave up on that and decided to do what I learned from that Find Caravan Joe Event... worked wonders).
    Helsa wrote: »
    If you just enter and blindly check the front row of six. Each cycle takes about 20 seconds. On average it will take 6 tries. No thinking, no reading, brain can remain off.

BFI FTW Baby!
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Thanks for all the tips in this thread, this really helped me complete it faster than just looking at every single puppet! XD