Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween Weekend Hotdays

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
To help all Milletians with the exciting new Halloween event, Moonlight Dreams, we are giving away items during the weekends. Log in for 36 minutes on certain weekends to receive cool rewards such as the Trick or Treat Pumpkin Box, and Halloween Coupons! Collect 4 Halloween Coupons to receive a brand new chair! Check out the hotday details below, and be sure to check out our Moonlight Dreams Event!

191015_halloweenweekendhotdays_header_590x165.jpg

Event Dates: Saturday, October 19, 12:00 AM PDT - Sunday, November 10, 11:59 PM PST

Event Details

The first character to log in will receive the items.
You must stayed logged in for 36 minutes to receive items.
You must be level 30 or higher to receive items.
Combine 4 Halloween coupons to receive the Tendering Potion Chair!

wenfGzT.png
Kensamaofmari

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited November 2, 2019
    I did not get the 3rd coupon this morning upon the activation of the other event Gachapon box, will have to CC in order to confirm this missing grant as a bug.
    *Edit*
    I'm not the only user on the discord having this problem.
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I did not get the second or third ones. I got the other stuff, just no coupons.
    Darkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Also did not get the 3rd coupon.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited November 3, 2019
    vampryn wrote: »
    I did not get the second or third ones. I got the other stuff, just no coupons.
    Crims wrote: »
    Also did not get the 3rd coupon.

Thanks for this. Stayed CC'd yesterday, still did not get it.
    (Was in Nao channel 1, and then CC'd to channel 10)
    My log-in today (Nao channel 1) only grated the Beauty Pouch.

I sent in a ticket, they said they'd forward it to the GMs.
    Today is a Sunday, it'll have to wait until 7-10 business days such as tomorrow (Monday.)
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I know one of the factors is that if you do not have any space and it goes to the temporary inventory. The coupon does have a timer and it does drop. This happened to me on the past events that gave out coupons. I always made sure to logg off for the day instead of afking just in case. >.< I missed out on the first one, but I have the 2nd and 3rd coupon. Best of luck. I have not sent a support ticket for my first one, but I'm sure they have more important matters to attend to.
    Darkpixie99
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Oh, I completely forgot about this....That's why I was getting those coupons
    Joy this semester is killing what memory and brain cells I have left. I used to actually have enough to think about and keep track of this insignificant things XD
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited November 3, 2019
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I know one of the factors is that if you do not have any space and it goes to the temporary inventory. The coupon does have a timer and it does drop. This happened to me on the past events that gave out coupons. I always made sure to logg off for the day instead of afking just in case. >.< I missed out on the first one, but I have the 2nd and 3rd coupon. Best of luck. I have not sent a support ticket for my first one, but I'm sure they have more important matters to attend to.

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping it wasn't a timer that I missed.
    Also hoping that Hot Day event grants will be a lot more forgiving in the future, and nip the temporary inventory timer in the bud.
    If anything, a UI with a Hot Day countdown and "Claim" button would be more convenient to implement.
    And the addition of "You do not have the inventory room to claim this item." would be a nice notification to add in as well.
    asnscorpioWolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

Also hoping that Hot Day event grants will be a lot more forgiving in the future, and nip the temporary inventory timer in the bud.
    If anything, a UI with a Hot Day countdown and "Claim" button would be more convenient to implement.
    And the addition of "You do not have the inventory room to claim this item." would be a nice notification to add in as well.

Timed hot day events together with a fishing event is literally the worst combination anyone with a head could come up with.
    Darkpixie99
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 3, 2019
    TNinja wrote: »

Timed hot day events together with a fishing event is literally the worst combination anyone with a head could come up with.

I don't understand how it's a bad idea, this fishing event barely takes any space, especially after we got these Fish Bags. The only bad thing is how much good/bad stuff these Lost Boy's Boxes have and having trouble deciding what to keep.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Greta wrote: »

I don't understand how it's a bad idea, this fishing event barely takes any space, especially after we got these Fish Bags. The only bad thing is how much good/bad stuff these Lost Boy's Boxes have and having trouble deciding what to keep.

I have no more room in my main inventory for fishing or any other bags, I don't have the inventory room for this.

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

Maydi's commission.
  • GretaGreta

Maydi's commission.

What...It's 2x1 stackable letter...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Maydi's commission.

What...It's 2x1 stackable letter...

Oh the issue is that it doesn't auto-stack whenever you earn one.
    So if your inventory is already auto-dropping items while fishing due to being full up, if a letter appears that can't fit it'll go into your temp inv, which will cause fishing to stop as soon as it attempts to auto-fish the next time.

Now, it's not normally a problem when doing ONLY the current fishing event as thankfully all the fished up items from it, minus the non-dead glubbers, auto-stack.
    And the live fish aren't common enough to really get bogged down.

It's more of an oversight with how fishing, the temp inv, and auto-acquired event items interact.

It's mainly only an issue if you either:
    1) Fish overnight with the event bait without leaving room for the number of letters/live glubbers you're bound to get/fish up.
    2) Fish normally without event bait during any sort of "get an item every X minutes" event, where you're bound to get full up on fished up clutter.

The former can be avoided with inventory management, and the second is... an occupational hazard?
    It would definitely be improved if new commissions auto-stacked. Temp inv shenanigans are the bane of fishing.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited November 4, 2019
    Got an email back confirming it was a timer that dropped the Halloween Coupon onto the ground, making it disappear.
    So send in a ticket if you missed your 3rd ticket, or one for another day you logged in for.
    For now, make absolutely certain to clean out your shops and inventory on Friday before ticket number 4 on Saturday 3AM EDT reset.
    And yes, that blasted Maydi's Commission keeps hoarding all my space every single time I'm AFK.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Got an email back confirming it was a timer that dropped the Halloween Coupon onto the ground, making it disappear.
    So send in a ticket if you missed your 3rd ticket, or one for another day you logged in for.
    For now, make absolutely certain to clean out your shops and inventory on Friday before ticket number 4 on Saturday 3AM EDT reset.
    And yes, that blasted Maydi's Commission keeps hoarding all my space every single time I'm AFK.

It's why I restack those commissions every few hours or so, especially on a weekend.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 5, 2019
    This is why i have a tendency to leave my at least one bag empty at all times. I always feel safe like that, don't remember when and how i started doing it, but it's been a while like that. So that's why i can never relate to people who keep losing items during Hot Times.
    Wolfsinger
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I'm going to end up having to buy the dang chair if I want it. I've already submitted tickets for event stuff dropping in the past, so I think I've already used up any good will with that.

I didn't realize that I missed it last week, and yes, maydi letters destroyed my inventory. The irony is I've been trying to run a shop pretty much perpetually to get rid of clutter and have cleared out several pets, but had a lot of stuff on hand so I can restock the shop as needed. :/
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Policroma wrote: »
    I'm going to end up having to buy the dang chair if I want it. I've already submitted tickets for event stuff dropping in the past, so I think I've already used up any good will with that.

I didn't realize that I missed it last week, and yes, maydi letters destroyed my inventory. The irony is I've been trying to run a shop pretty much perpetually to get rid of clutter and have cleared out several pets, but had a lot of stuff on hand so I can restock the shop as needed. :/

Just submit a ticket.
    Support isn't going to be like "this is the 5th time this has happened to this person, -close- "
    It's alot easier than buying the chair.