Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Should We Allow Men To Play As Female Characters?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Habimaru wrote: »
    e5a.png
    Trythis wrote: »
    @Helsa. Habimaru will but not before they claim the sexuality of amphibians changing.

Is that one?
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Habimaru wrote: »
    How is it «making fun» of «trans» as you call it ? And wasn't the OP trying to «make fun» of so-called traps or, rather, the «incels» as they are called ? The definition of «incel» apparently includes the word «involuntary» but «contempt» is and has already been expressed towards the so-called «incels» even though «involuntary» is indicative of a word that indicates that it's somehow «not their fault» due to their conditions being involuntary ? Why would you or anybody make fun of or get angry at those who apparently cannot help themselves be what they are ? I'm only pointing out some of the «trends» that have apparently become a part of so-called society, and, speaking of so-called traps...
    e5a.png
    Keiyoma wrote: »
    This doesn't even make any sense.
    Making fun of trans people does not = anger at Traps.

The 'humor' in the meme you posted is found in continuing to call an outraged transgendered person the incorrect honorific, which I'd consider making fun of them.

Incels, meanwhile, does not refer to some quiet guy who might not look the best, unable to get a girlfriend. When someone says 'incel', they're 100% of the time referring to the loud, entitled, misogynistic men who slap the label onto their forehead and then go on reddit to talk about how evil women are.

And no, I really doubt OP opened this thread to poke fun at the group in whole, but more the people who'd get unnecessarily outraged over the fact someone would dare play as the gender identity they don't have in reality.
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    @Helsa well the Mon Calamari are an amphibious spieces...
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited November 4, 2019
    Too bad. You lost your bet since «InfoWars» has been proven to be a Co-Intel Pro operation (i.e.: Controlled Opposition). Now the real question is : Should we allow «humans» to play as «alien» characters or just ban them all for trying to play as a species that they're actually not ?
    Meanwhile, over in another part of the universe, a «mirror-version» of this thread is going on right now, over in our «doppel-ganger» society...
    9cf3d62c10d1ee069f5323f47fbfa7ae.jpg
    Trythis wrote: »
    @Helsa. Habimaru will but not before they claim the sexuality of amphibians changing.
    Liberate
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Can someone explain me why this thread has such a big traffic?

Is it because of it's idiocy? Or because people are idiots and think this is a legit question?
    SherriWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »

Is it because of it's idiocy? Or because people are idiots and think this is a legit question?

It's because these forums have been kinda dead lately and at least this thread is something to do.
    Draech
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »

21st Century, 2nd decade entertainment. That's why.
This discussion has been closed.