Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More Animals as Pets/Mini-Gems and Homestead Items

YoridenYoriden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
edited November 5, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I would love to see more animals introduced into Mabi as pets and homestead items, as I am an avid collector and they are my favorite parts of the game!

Pets / Mini-Gems:
  • Goldfish - A tiny goldfish pet or mini-gem to swim through the air around us. Would be awesome as a pet due to the hilarity of watching it take on creatures several times its size. It would be great if it could be color selectable and able to be dyed for different colored fish.
    -
  • Hamster - A tiny hamster to follow us around and possibly fight things. Mabi needs more tiny pets killing big things. It has quite the entertainment value. Same as the goldfish, it would be nice to have color options for it.
    (Edit: I realize that a Hamster pet does exist, but I'd like a cute tiny hamster for amusement, not a weird hamster man.)
    -
  • Cats and Dogs - Realized that there is only the one mini-gem for the retriever. We could use more dogs and especially some cat mini gems! I'd like to hang out in my homestead with one of my feline pets, my Halloween Cat, and another furry companion at my feet! Good for some crazy cat lady screenshots.

Homestead Items:
  • Fishbowls and Aquarium Tanks - I would love to see some fishbowls and aquariums made available for our homesteads, in different shapes and sizes.
    -
  • Cats and Dogs - We could use more cats and dogs! Especially dogs, since we have the Halloween Cat, but I wouldn't complain if we got more cat options. I would especially love if we could get some dogs with the same model as the strays that roam Tara. If we could get a few of these introduced, a cat and dog-themed event would be a great way to distribute them! =D
    -
  • Sheep - As a homestead sheep-collector nearing her 5 sheep limit, I would love to get some more cosmetic sheep like the Paper Sheep to expand my flock. Pan and the Tara Sheep and Caldera Goat NPCs would make great reskins. (Also Cotton Candy Sheep and the Mad Sheep from the Moonlight Dreams event. Could add the Mad Cow too.)
    -
  • Blackened Far Darrig - I was very disappointed when I learned that you could not get a Blackened Far Darrig Figure like you could get of the other four. It would be nice if we could complete the set (or just get the black one if it happens to be your favorite like it is mine).
    -
  • Birds - Both cage birds and farm birds- like pigeons, doves and parrots, or ducks, geese, and turkeys.

IGN: Yoriden
Server: Ruairi
THICCthighssavelivesFayeKaibaLeineiHisahimeSherriKevinwadzinski

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would LOVE Homestead dogs <3 Yes please and thank you!!
    Yoriden
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Speaking of homestead animals, wouldn't it be neat if they just let the animals roam around on their own?
    It would be nice if ducks and geese were introduced as well. And since turkey exists as an ingredient, why not have actual turkeys?
    Yoriden
  • YoridenYoriden
    Speaking of homestead animals, wouldn't it be neat if they just let the animals roam around on their own?
    It would be nice if ducks and geese were introduced as well. And since turkey exists as an ingredient, why not have actual turkeys?

Oh gosh yes, I would love if they could roam around instead of watching my sheep awkwardly spin around in that predetermined pattern.
    Kensamaofmari
  • YoridenYoriden
    Just added cats and dogs to the mini-gem list and the blackened far darrig to the homestead item list... I know the latter isn't really an animal, but it still kinda fits and I didn't feel right creating a whole new thread for it.
    Kensamaofmari
    If animals can move around outside their grid of placement, they'd look more natural.
    Yoriden
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 1, 2019
    One day I hope to see them pull out some kind of sale with ocean themed pets, like stingrays, jellyfish, sea horses, etc.
    KensamaofmariFayeKaibaYoriden
  • YoridenYoriden
    As I'm running the Moonlight Dreams quests, I'm wishing we could get the Mad Sheep and Mad Cow as HS items too. Another perfect sheep for my flock. =(
    Sherri
    Yoriden wrote: »
    As I'm running the Moonlight Dreams quests, I'm wishing we could get the Mad Sheep and Mad Cow as HS items too. Another perfect sheep for my flock. =(

What about mad Taitinn Carp?
    Sherri