Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Family Weekend Fishing Event

Comments

• Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Habimaru wrote: »
    (Pegasuses = American; Pegasii = International English-Standard).

If you are following the Latin convention, as UK English often does, I think the plural of pegasus would be pegasi, not peagsii. Going from singular to plural, replace "us" by "i". For example, the singular syllabus gives the plural syllabi. The only cases where a double-i arises in a Latin plural is where the singular already had an "i" immediately before the "us" ending. For example, the singular radius gives the plural radii.

I think I can now claim 5 pedant points.
    SherriDraech
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 5, 2019
    For those having issue with inventory space, it may or may not help but I tend to have multiple stacks of those Lost Boxes on me so if one stacks up to the max then I have plenty of fail safes.

Basically this;
    OaQrbPR.png
    FayeKaibaWolfsinger
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    3 weeks gone by and still no 300 cm fish :C I even borrowed an automatic fishing catch size lvl 16 reforged rod from a friend. This is sad! I did kinda want that title. even sadder is my alt got the 300 cm fish in the first week
    KensamaofmariSherriWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 5, 2019
    Arjune wrote: »
    3 weeks gone by and still no 300 cm fish :C I even borrowed an automatic fishing catch size lvl 16 reforged rod from a friend. This is sad! I did kinda want that title. even sadder is my alt got the 300 cm fish in the first week

Fishing ends up being about luck (and I'm not talking about the stat).
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 5, 2019
    My husband just started this event and he already fished up 266 cm first, then 298 cm with r6 fishing. Ridiculous luck. I'm gonna laugh if he gets 300 cm one this weekend.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    My husband just started this event and he already fished up 266 cm first, then 298 cm with r6 fishing. Ridiculous luck. I'm gonna laugh if he gets 300 cm one this weekend.

Or the last hour of the event.
    Wolfsinger
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Does the ice fishing rod increase fish size or catch success?

Idk which rod to use, I have a life exploration rod, the ice rod, and a regular rod with auto success rank 1 and auto fishing size catch 2

Im also using the ice fisher title (is it the same as Nishida?) and the igloo chair and im r1 fishing

What stats effect fishing?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited November 9, 2019
    R1 Fishing ? Bigger Fish Fishing Title ? Additional Fishing-Enhancement Extra Items ?
    You are already doing everything right to give yourself the best statistics to get the 300cm+, how-ever, ultimately...
    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓...this...↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
    Fishing ends up being about luck (and I'm not talking about the stat).
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑...this...↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Edit : I will mention that my Elf-Char caught the 305cm using a Life-Exploration Rod (but wow are those expensive to repair).
    Does the ice fishing rod increase fish size or catch success?

Idk which rod to use, I have a life exploration rod, the ice rod, and a regular rod with auto success rank 1 and auto fishing size catch 2

Im also using the ice fisher title (is it the same as Nishida?) and the igloo chair and im r1 fishing

What stats effect fishing?