Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[KR] Quiz Event

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited November 10, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
News Page
Event Guide
listb_191107_study.jpg
bg.jpg
Screenshot_2019-11-06-23-30-03-1.png
For the first and second weeks
1. Royal castle reading table (8 man) - 30 coins, tradeable
2. Protective red upgrade stone - 24 coins, only tradeable through bank
3. Rebirth potion - 18 coins, untradeable
4. Notorious magic powder - 12 coins, only tradeable through bank
5. 3 Nao's soul stones - 9 coins, only tradeable through bank
6. Special reward box (for 1st and 2nd weeks quizzes) - 4 coins, untradeable
7. Special skill training potion box - 1 coin, untradeable
For the 3rd and 4th weeks
1. Homestead Arzhela's reading table - 30 coins, tradeable
2. Protective blue upgrade stone - 24 coins, only tradeable through bank
3. Rebirth potion - 18 coins, untradeable
4. Skill training seal (30) - 12 coins, untradeable
5. 3 Nao's soul stones - 9 coins, only tradeable through bank
6. Special reward box (for the 3rd and 4th weeks quizzes) - 4 coins, untradeable
7. Special potion supply box - 1 coin, untradeable
SherriSakiAngel

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    That NPC in the first spoiler.

Isn't that Locke from the 2018 Halloween Villains Event?
    9206c8f1cd.png

I don't see the others in the other pictures, but I guess they're bringing him back at least.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    we will probably see that quiz event here soon since we get the quiz event quite often. it is a really fun event and super easy to farm if you have a lot of free time since there is a quiz every hour. these rewards look awesome.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I'm really curious about the book pose, is it a gesture or a prop like the cup of joe. I'm really hoping it's a prop.
    SakiAngel
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Okay, this I like. I wouldn't mind another quiz event, so long as I don't crash midway like I usually did the last one XDD
    There's little that's more of a bummer then when you're on the last question on a winning streak, and then your game crashes right as you reach for rewards.
  • SakiAngelSakiAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    I'm really curious about the book pose, is it a gesture or a prop like the cup of joe. I'm really hoping it's a prop.

Me too I'd love another and I've taken to a more nerdtastic look as of late.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    SakiAngel wrote: »
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Me too I'd love another and I've taken to a more nerdtastic look as of late.

Omg same here, I love the built in glasses wigs. Plus is seems that more and more gacha have book related items so the trend is strong.
    Darkpixie99