Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Request for new bag, Bag for Bandages.

KisarayaKisaraya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
edited November 8, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Could come in different sizes like the gold purse or the Fish bag (S,M,L), just a separate bag we can storage bandages in. Yes I know I can store them in most bags, but I am OCD about bandages at times. Either that or increase the stack size, to 100. (Or more ^^;;)
  1. Do you carry bandages?8 votes
    1. Nope, use potions.
       13% (1 vote)
    2. Just what I need.
       25% (2 votes)
    3. A bunch.
       50% (4 votes)
    4. There are never enough.
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Do you have enough bandages to wrap a mummy?
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Not yet. And not nearly enough with the finest of bandages.
    edited November 8, 2019
    Kisaraya wrote: »

It's always down to the finest bandages.
    Maybe instead of a bag, it should be a medical aid box kit where you can store all sorts of recovery stuff and allow you to use hotkey to consume from.
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited November 17, 2019

Maybe instead of a bag, it should be a medical aid box kit where you can store all sorts of recovery stuff and allow you to use hotkey to consume from.
    I just thought about that. A bag for bandages, antidote potions, phoenix feathers and maybe reviving kits for pets (for those who need to arrange bag space before giving them to a pet).
    And maybe even a new bag for repairing items, such as repair kits and mobile forges.
    Kensamaofmari
    Musicat wrote: »

I just thought about that. A bag for bandages, antidote potions, phoenix feathers and maybe reviving kits for pets (for those who need to arrange bag space before giving them to a pet).
    And maybe even a new bag for repairing items, such as repair kits and mobile forges.

That would be a toolbox.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Maybe just a bag for everything revival, potion or phoenix feather related. My entire inventory tab on my VIP inventory is nothing but potions and first aid stuff. And that's not even counting all the random crap I got from the fishing events as of late. I bag or inventory specifically for all that stuff would save me a ton of inventory space.