Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That amazing moment when you catch someone lying for the 1551616th time... ;)
    Kensamaofmari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »

A new world record!
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Fun happy times -.- Smack them with a frying pan
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I need virtual frying pan.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 26, 2019

Careful what you wish for, Pan is always out there waiting.
    “Haven’t seen Pan for about a half-a-year. Very first fight, Chief, Pan'll come cruisin’, so we can form ourselves into tight groups. Sorta like you see in calendars, you know like the Battle of Waterloo and the idea is Pan posts about the nearest forumer, they start poundin’ and hollerin’ and sometimes Pan goes away… but sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes Pan looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about Pan is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he posts about ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The thread explodes, and despite all your poundin’ and your hollerin’ Pan comes in and… rips you to pieces.”
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »

“Haven’t seen Pan for about a half-a-year. Very first fight, Chief, Pan'll come cruisin’, so we can form ourselves into tight groups. Sorta like you see in calendars, you know like the Battle of Waterloo and the idea is Pan posts about the nearest forumer, they start poundin’ and hollerin’ and sometimes Pan goes away… but sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes Pan looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about Pan is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he posts about ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The thread explodes, and despite all your poundin’ and your hollerin’ Pan comes in and… rips you to pieces.”

There might even be watercat0 lurking somewhere :eyes: You are a true forum veteran if you know what i'm talking about. :D
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I am here...lurking.

*Goes into Greta's homestead

• GretaGreta
    I am here...lurking.

Nani?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I am here...lurking.

Nani?

He seems to be quite fond of your HS stones.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    I am here...lurking.

Ooo post a picture!
    Wolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

There might even be watercat0 lurking somewhere :eyes: You are a true forum veteran if you know what i'm talking about. :D

Sadly.. I think I do lol
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited October 30, 2019
    I am here...lurking.

Nani?

Bliss be raidin those herb farms.

OT:

I am diagnosed yet again, this time with major depressive disorder. I'll add that to the list of growing diagnoses.

*Places it between bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder, knocking over aspergers in the process*

I don't feel disabled. I clearly function well in society in terms of having a part time job, getting good grades, and actually paying off my tuition and loans. I do however have a bit of an anger problem, but come on now. Life should stop angering me and people should not get in my way. -_- I am not angry, I am just ruthless and vindictive. That's 90% of people these days.

*Steals ALL OF THE HERBS*
    I am here...lurking.

Nani?

Bliss be raidin those herb farms.

OT:

I am diagnosed yet again, this time with major depressive disorder. I'll add that to the list of growing diagnoses.

*Places it between bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder, knocking over aspergers in the process*

I don't feel disabled. I clearly function well in society in terms of having a part time job, getting good grades, and actually paying off my tuition and loans. I do however have a bit of an anger problem, but come on now. Life should stop angering me and people should not get in my way. -_- I am not angry, I am just ruthless and vindictive. That's 90% of people these days.

*Steals ALL OF THE HERBS*

All the Herbs in the World
  • HelsaHelsa
    Nope.
    Nope.

Niuop
  • HelsaHelsa