Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When Are AP Events (2x/3x/10x)?

Comments

• MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    AP is literally everywhere you can find, so why an AP event?
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Mizuko wrote: »

Why an AP event? Let's see here, *puts on her glasses and begins to read* its helpful for those skills that cost a ton of AP, for example the mage skills. An AP event helps people who are over 5k stockpile to rank more skills. An AP event also really helps in giving AP to those people who hit a brick wall because they can't gather enough AP to rank things.

And yes, I know you get AP from generations, memoirs, AP coupons, Dailies, etc. But my point is that the AP event helps those who don't feel like doing the generations or the dailies.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sounds like a personal problem~

Need to get that checked :3
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    edited November 12, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »

No problem, was just answering your question, your check up has now finished. ☺
    Alshian
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    PumpkinRio wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »

No problem, was just answering your question, your check up has now finished. ☺

Thanks doctor! <3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    PumpkinRio wrote: »
    Mizuko wrote: »

Why an AP event? Let's see here, *puts on her glasses and begins to read* its helpful for those skills that cost a ton of AP, for example the mage skills. An AP event helps people who are over 5k stockpile to rank more skills. An AP event also really helps in giving AP to those people who hit a brick wall because they can't gather enough AP to rank things.

And yes, I know you get AP from generations, memoirs, AP coupons, Dailies, etc. But my point is that the AP event helps those who don't feel like doing the generations or the dailies.

While many long time veterans may not need anymore AP, there are plenty of others who do.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Ooh sure! I mean, I don't need AP but it would be nice to stock up on some more. I think I have like 4k on me? Plus I've been saving RB potions from the fishing event so I'll definitely be ready for sure.