Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Firewood Bags for Pet Inventories

YoridenYoriden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
in Feedback and Suggestions
Okay I have a lot of firewood that I've stocked up to train carpentry and it would be really super nice if we could get some bags like the fabric/leather/silk pouches that could actually be stored in pet inventories.

That's it, that's the whole idea, make firewood bags. Make them for normal/average/fine/finest wood just like the fabric bags, even. We've got plenty of bags for our fabrics, I think it's time to start making them for wood.

IGN: Yoriden
Server: Nao
KensamaofmariNapoleon

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Do you store your logs in a bag irl as well?
    Kensamaofmari
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Greta wrote: »
    Do you store your logs in a bag irl as well?
    You say like a firewood bag doesn't already exist or that we don't all carry hundreds of glass bottles in a bag in-game or dozens of sharp weapons.
    Kensamaofmari