Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Harvest Festival 2019

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 16, 2020 in Vault
Greetings Milletians!

Autumn is here, and that means it is time for the Harvest Festival once again! If you remember from last time, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday: friends, and food! Once again however, it's too much work for just one person (meaning me, of course). Can you help me gather what I need to throw a marvelous feast? If you help me out, I'll reward you with some sweet rewards!

Love,
00I8Z-40756681-de36-43fe-89ba-03c495ea8a1f.png

00I8Z-a42b30b9-a214-4368-a63e-592fe3379393.jpg

Event Dates: Thursday, November 14, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 12, Before Maintenance

Prepare the Festival Table

• During the Harvest Festival, talk to Caravan Joe in Dunbarton, near the Town Office.
  • Register a main character with Caravan Joe.
  • Once registered, you will receive the daily quest "[Event] Prepare the Festival Table".
  • Bring 3 Petite Potatoes - 20,000 EXP
  • Bring 4 Double Yolk Eggs - 30,000 EXP
  • Bring 1 Festival Turkey Dish - 40,000 EXP
  • Bring 1 Festival Table - 40,000 EXP
  • Deliver all ingredients to Caravan Joe - 80,000 EXP

hf_hfshoppinglist_v2.png

• You must have a weapon in your hand when you're attempting to gather Roasted Festival Turkey meat from the Roaming Roasters in Dunbarton.
  • After completing the daily quest, you will receive a Participation Commemoration Box.
  • The event resets everyday at 7 AM PST.

Collect 20 Seedlings

• If you collect 20 seedlings from the Participation Commemoration Box, Caravan Joe will give you:
  • Autumn Fields Hat
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (NPC: Roaming Roaster)
  • The Autumn Fields Hat changes appearance based on your character's age.
  • You will have different styles at the following ages:
  • Age 10
  • Age 11 - 12
  • Age 13 - 14
  • Age 17 - 25
  • If your character is under the age of 10 or over the age of 25, you can still wear the basic Autumn Fields Hat.
  • The Autumn Fields Hat can only be obtained once per account, however, if you previously participated in the event, you can still obtain an Autumn Fields Hat.

Participation Commemoration Box

Obtained by completing Caravan Joe's daily quest. The box contains 1 seedling and 1 item from the list below!

• Roaming Roaster Mini-Gem
  • Sturdy Eweca Gathering Knife
  • Sturdy Eweca Lumber Axe
  • Sturdy Eweca Pickaxe
  • Sturdy Eweca Metallurgy Sieve
  • Sturdy Lumber Axe
  • Sturdy Woodworking Plane
  • Sturdy Metallurgy Sieve
  • Sturdy Fermentation Vat
  • Sturdy Sous Vide Immersion Tub
  • Sturdy Long Cooking Knife
  • Sturdy Gathering Knife
  • Sturdy Gathering Axe
  • Sturdy Blacksmith Hammer
  • Sturdy Pickaxe
  • Sturdy Cooking Knife
  • Sturdy Sickle
  • Sturdy Weeding Hoe
  • Sturdy Fishing Rod
  • Sturdy Rolling Pin
  • Sturdy Ladle
  • Sturdy Cooking Table
  • Eweca's Light Short Sword
  • Ladeca's Light Short Sword
  • Full Moon Eweca Shield
  • Full Moon Ladeca Shield
  • Autumn Breeze Wear (M)
  • Autumn Breeze Short Style Wig and Hat (M)
  • Autumn Breeze Shoes (M)
  • Autumn Breeze Dress (F)
  • Autumn Breeze Twin Tail Wig and Hat
  • Autumn Breeze Shoes
  • Traditional Korean Outfit (F)
  • Traditional Korean Outfit (M)
  • Traditional Korean Outfit (F)
  • Traditional Korean Outfit (M)
  • Hanbok (M)
  • Hanbok (F)
  • Giant Hanbok (M)
  • Giant Hanbok (F)
  • Hanbok Shoes (M)
  • Hanbok Shoes (F)
  • Giant Hanbok Shoes (M)
  • Giant Hanbok Shoes (F)
  • Hanbok Bandana (M)
  • Hanbok Bandana (F)
  • Giant Hanbok Bandana (M)
  • Giant Hanbok Bandana (F)
  • Red Magic Mochi (Expires in 16 days)
  • Orange Magic Mochi (Expires in 16 days)
  • Yellow Magic Mochi (Expires in 16 days)
  • Green Magic Mochi (Expires in 16 days)
  • Blue Magic Mochi (Expires in 16 days)
  • Indigo Magic Mochi (Expires in 16 days)
  • Violet Magic Mochi (Expires in 16 days)

Harvest Festival Attendance Event

Event Dates: Thursday, November 14th, After Maintenance - Thursday, December 12th, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Log in with a character above Level 30 and speak with Caravan Joe located at the Dunbarton Statue to claim an Erinn Attendance Book.
  • Every day you log in, you'll earn a stamp after 36 minutes.

Event Prizes:

• Day 1: Nao's Soul Stone x3
  • Day 2: Name/Chat Color Change Potion (Event) x1
  • Day 3: Tani Mini-Gem
  • Day 4: Full Recovery Potion (Event) x3
  • Day 5: Golden Hammer of Durability x1
  • Day 6: Guardian Soul Stone (Event) x3
  • Day 7: Bhatair Mini-Gem
  • Day 8: Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (Event) (7 Days) x1
  • Day 9: Murielle Mini-Gem
  • Day 10: Direct Dye Ampoule (Event) x1
  • Day 11: Baltane Elite Mission Pass Selection Box x1
  • Day 12: Talek Mini-Gem
  • Day 13: Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass x1
  • Day 14: Morfydrianas Mini-Gem
  • Day 15: Wonderland Ferret Whistle
  • Day 16: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency x1
  • Day 17: Artisan Upgrade Removal Kit x1
  • Day 18: Talek & Morfydrianas Mini-Gem
  • Day 19: Direct Dye Ampoule (Event) x1
  • Day 20: Fantastic Melody Piano

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Humble potato!
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    anyone know were and when the turkeys spawn?

keep seeing the message that they have spawned but no turkeys. keep going around dunby like 3-4 when the message
  • SakiAngelSakiAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    3rdy wrote: »
    anyone know were and when the turkeys spawn?

keep seeing the message that they have spawned but no turkeys. keep going around dunby like 3-4 when the message

Wiki Says (north, east, south, or west of town, past potato patches)

Though it might not be that you can't find them a big problem I had at first with is event was as soon as they spawned one person would get there first and just kill them all off then race off. It really bugged me last time since they can't be traded or picked up by other people the last time they weren't anyways I spent a lot of time waiting just to get one.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Ya know....I'm gonna make the most of this and just save these potatoes with the silvervine fruit I'm hanging onto for some dumb reason. What the heck. My cats have nothing better to do.

Also thanks for the info Saki, now I just gotta hope I can find them before someone else does -.-
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Ya know....I'm gonna make the most of this and just save these potatoes with the silvervine fruit I'm hanging onto for some dumb reason. What the heck. My cats have nothing better to do.

Also thanks for the info Saki, now I just gotta hope I can find them before someone else does -.-

Potatoes, silvervine fruit, bluefins, salmon...
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Potatoes, silvervine fruit, bluefins, salmon...

I actually also have some onion tuna left........XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrittenzCrittenz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    This is my first time doing this even. When does the darn roaster spawn? Once a day? In game? In Real time? Like I'm so lost.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crittenz wrote: »
    This is my first time doing this even. When does the darn roaster spawn? Once a day? In game? In Real time? Like I'm so lost.

Every few in-game hours they spawn at either North, South, East, or West of Dunbarton.

You can try hunting monsters for a Fomor Command Scroll in between spawns to see when and where the next spawn is going to be.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Oh boy it's one of those kill steal spawn events. And untradeable loot. With less than 20% drop rate.

Joy.
    Sherri
  • SakiAngelSakiAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    edited November 15, 2019
    I don't know if this helps anyone but it works for me since at least I know which direction I'm going when I see the message come up.

Map_zpswerctyqi.png

(Stupid watermark it says outside the gate where you start the event is north)

Also, does anyone know if the login event restarts its day at 12 am or 7 am I haven't been on in awhile I can't remember how they work. x///x
  • sunstreaksunstreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Yeah, immediately North of Dunby; just outside the North gate leading to Tir, (along that path that is lined with trees), is where one group of Roasters spawns. I haven't spotted the other spawn points yet. The Roasters spawn in a group of about 8 or so; and the drop rate appears to be only 40-50% so definitely save any extra corpses they drop. 5pm-ish is one of the general spawn times.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    edited November 15, 2019
    =/ So... by "the event resets" they mean the items disappear too? Because I got a huge lucky gather of petite potatoes yesterday and they're all gone now.

And so is the table I made this morning before roll over... really not happy about this.
    TwistedxFate
    When making the table
    NOTE: Do not use fish based red paint that is sold by players. Only plant based red paint works. I found that out last night when trying to cheat myself 100 gold because I found a cheaper paint on sale in AH.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

My understanding is that all excessive ones are cleared from your inventory when you complete the quest. So apparently, you can't create a limited market by taking all the turkeys. You can grief, of course, but given the age of this game I think most griefers here are too jaded to bother to even keep that up.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Helsa wrote: »

My understanding is that all excessive ones are cleared from your inventory when you complete the quest. So apparently, you can't create a limited market by taking all the turkeys. You can grief, of course, but given the age of this game I think most griefers here are too jaded to bother to even keep that up.

I've turned it in and excessive items remained until rollover when everything vanished except for my extra turkeys. =/
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    SakiAngel wrote: »
    I don't know if this helps anyone but it works for me since at least I know which direction I'm going when I see the message come up.

Map_zpswerctyqi.png

Also, does anyone know if the login event restarts its day at 12 am or 7 am I haven't been on in awhile I can't remember how they work. x///x

Wow, Photobucket is still alive?

Use Puush if you want to avoid watermarks. Images stays for like a month, but that's more than enough for images relevant to short events.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I always love these silly headless chickens XD
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited November 17, 2019
    Sight...
    I got work during the weekdays so knowing that they will just delete all of your hard work just like that after the quest is complete just dampens my spirit for this event...

Most of the attendance reward are trash like mini-gems and a "Fantastic Melody Piano" that might just be a decoration instead of an actual instrument if i understand its description correctly.

And the main event only gives you some Exp for each of the tasks, if it wasn't for the "Sturdy" items in the Participation Commemoration Box then i wouldnt even bother with this grind, the other rewards like "Autumn Fields Hat" and "Shamala's Transformation Medal (NPC: Roaming Roaster)" is.. Well...
    I didnt even like that hat the first times i got it and here it is again, and that headless turkey? Im gonna sell it or something, no way im gonna collect that.

Also, ever since ive returned ive seen expiration dates all over the place, even titles (rewards for your hard work and/or particitation for an event) has expirational dates nowadays and that is just bull.

What the heck happened with the rewards and events while i was gone for the last 8-9 months? And to delete all of our additional loot after completing a quest so that we have to farm every single day is just...
    Whoever is in charge nowadays in the dev-team is an *Self-Censored*, *Self-Censored* and a real *Self-Censored* that shouldnt even *More Self-Censored*!

Sight...
    Yoriden
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    SakiAngel wrote: »

Map_zpswerctyqi.png

Could you make and post a precise map of the spots please.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Little did I know the event actually screws us over.. I logged on today, I had a turkey and table on me but they both disappeared.

Not cool.
    NegumikoYoridenGremm