Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

log-in and sign-up buttons don't work for me

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
edited January 30, 2017 in Technical Support
whenever I try to log in via the main page of the site or the nx-charging page the buttons won't react. no matter how many times I click, nothing happens. I can only log in by forcing the page to load a log-in required page, automatically requesting me to log in. while this does work, it's all but convenient. anyone else got this too, or is it just my browser screwing up? using firefox btw

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    It works fine for me, try using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome and see if it works.
  • AzzacielAzzaciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    i also cant login on the main page, firefox too here
    in this case i logged in via the "sign in" button on the tech support forum