Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Got New Butler Partner - Levi Cosplay Suggestions~

MysticbluwaMysticbluwa
Mabinogi Rep: 560
edited November 17, 2019 in General Chat
Not sure if this goes here, but,

I just bought a Butler Partner from the sale, and I wanna put him into some Levi cosplay from AoT.

My main is female so I'm not on top of a lot of the male outfits in the game, so I'm looking for some suggestions to help my butler look the most close to what Levi's wears.

I have these ideas so far, and they're okay, but I wanna know if you guys have any closer suggestions to the outfits he has in the show. Or even which outfit in the pic works best.

Edit: I would also like to say that I don't own any of these outfits, I used a simulator to edit the Male clothes I saw available on the auction board.

DMLAfyP.png

Yep, that's it.
VeylaineAlshian

Comments

• PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    edited November 17, 2019
    I really like the second one of the first pic. :o very nice cosplay.
    Mysticbluwa
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    PumpkinRio wrote: »
    I really like the second one of the first pic. :o very nice cosplay.

Agreed.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Which personality did you pick?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Nice :3
  • MysticbluwaMysticbluwa
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Helsa wrote: »

Was gonna pick Aggressive because Levi has his angry moments lol, but decided to go with Stoic since he seems to be mostly quiet the rest of the time c:
    Veylaine
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Was gonna pick Aggressive because Levi has his angry moments lol, but decided to go with Stoic since he seems to be mostly quiet the rest of the time c:

When I made my butler I made him maximum height. When I summon him with a giant he ends up being taller than Humans can be; about the same height as a Tin Potted Giant.
    Wolfsinger