Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Harvest Festival 2019

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited November 17, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »
    Little did I know the event actually screws us over.. I logged on today, I had a turkey and table on me but they both disappeared.

Not cool.

yeah that was kind of misleading since the festival turkey dish says it doesn't expire for 30 days. kind of rude to just delete our items without any warning or notice about it. the ingredients don't expire though. you can stock up on turkey, garlic, and milk and cook them daily pretty fast if you want to save time. not sure but I think red paint gets removed as well so you might have to buy that daily but wood and nails won't go anywhere. that really just leaves the petite potatoes and double yolk eggs to worry about which consumes the most time. not really a good event considering the end reward is kind of small but I enjoy collecting new transformations which is my only motivation.
    xSho76SherriYoridenGremm
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Little did I know the event actually screws us over.. I logged on today, I had a turkey and table on me but they both disappeared.

Not cool.

yeah that was kind of misleading since the festival turkey dish says it doesn't expire for 30 days. kind of rude to just delete our items without any warning or notice about it. the ingredients don't expire though. you can stock up on turkey, garlic, and milk and cook them daily pretty fast if you want to save time. not sure but I think red paint gets removed as well so you might have to buy that daily but wood and nails won't go anywhere. that really just leaves the petite potatoes and double yolk eggs to worry about which consumes the most time. not really a good event considering the end reward is kind of small but I enjoy collecting new transformations which is my only motivation.

Hm.. I remember the raw turkey deleting on me before though..
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910

Not cool.

Yeah... gotta say, this quickly made me go from enjoying this event to hating it.

Especially 'cause...

4EUpnIvaS76Fl3W8RRljLQ.png

Yeah.
    SherriGremm
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Yoriden wrote: »

Not cool.

Yeah... gotta say, this quickly made me go from enjoying this event to hating it.

Especially 'cause...

4EUpnIvaS76Fl3W8RRljLQ.png

Yeah.

Oh joy yeah. No, this kills me, because generally I collect enmasse and save for those days I don't have as much time to devote to this, so because I HAVE to gather/make these things THAT day, I have to rely on luck now or I'm not gonna have time for everything.
    Whyyyyyyyyyyy Nexon you took out the ONE thing that saved me before!

Also yeah that many potatoes would make me cry, no joke.
    YoridenGremm
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Not cool.

That sux but on the other hand it keeps people from harvesting all the turkeys and keeping others from them so that they can sell them.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Only raw turkeys don't get deleted after a day.
  • HelsaHelsa

Then they can just hold those and just do a single cooking every day. Gathering the raw turkeys is the bottleneck not cooking them.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

Then they can just hold those and just do a single cooking every day. Gathering the raw turkeys is the bottleneck not cooking them.

It could be just me, but I've gotten turkeys pretty easily.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »

It could be just me, but I've gotten turkeys pretty easily.

They want to stockpile regardless of how easy it is.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 28, 2019
    So.. I've been able to do the quest on my alt as well as my main every day, with the exception of my main being the one getting the seedlings..
    but I've noticed my alt hasn't even gotten the quest today. Did they just ninja update it so we can't anymore?
    I even remember Caravan Joe saying anyone can do the quest, but only the main character gets the seedlings.. the heck??

EDIT: Never mind.. I logged into my alt later and I have the quest now LOL
    That was really weird
  • ShadowShifterShadowShifter
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    So I’m always finding the turkeys inside Dunbarton, and I can’t quite figure out how to kill them. Can someone please help? It’s my first time doing the event.
    Crimsọn
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    So I’m always finding the turkeys inside Dunbarton, and I can’t quite figure out how to kill them. Can someone please help? It’s my first time doing the event.

Turkeys inside Dunbarton? They might be the Turkeys from the Mini-Gem you can get from the box, the turkeys spawn outside Dunbarton at different times. If you don't know when they spawn you can try killing some mobs around outside (foxes, spiders, or rats) for a Fomor Command Scoll to see what time and where they spawn. Also be sure to have a weapon when killing the Turkeys, they don't drop anything if you're bare-handed and sometimes they don't always drop roasted festival turkeys but I always get around 2 or 3 after killing a couple. Hope that helps seeing as the event is gonna end this Thursday.