Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

post your best mabinogi meme

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    gbzUwX9.png

did they steal it from Sabina
    HarukariAkirachuWolfsingerpawcalypseAlshian
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    a6aa709c5f19084f2898841f6daaae0f.png
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    My existence
    SherriRadiant Dawnpawcalypse
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    hxbxabN.png goose had the armor all along
    SherriWolfsinger
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    0G6IpUW.png
    Gaby5011Blissfulkill
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I stink with memes.

But Mabinogi always goes to the left instead of the "right".
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    [VIDEO]
    AlshianCrimsọnWolfsingerSherriRaintheswordAlexLight
  • AlshianAlshian
    [VIDEO]

I like this.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    [VIDEO]

I larfed.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 30, 2019
    Oh my God, this is good. Ruairi is too accurate lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 30, 2019
    CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP
    This game was rigged from the start.

LOL. Seriously though we are bunch of griefers and trollers. XD
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • AlshianAlshian
    Its so damn re-watchable for me, its too fun. xD

Rip Ruairi, Rip Mari, Rip Tarlach, welcome Nao, your now a child of 3. Also going to die from triple the toxic gas that eats ya up from the inside out to the point of no return. You will convert to an ever dying server because...do I need to speak?
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    [VIDEO]

Perfect. 10/10 would camp again
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    YYtImzA.png
  • AlshianAlshian
    so when will there be mysterious reforges in the ducat shops? KR has it from the word of it so why not NA? Maybe the answer is obvious, take a look at that NX shop.
    SherriAlexLight
  • SherriSherri
    Alshian wrote: »
    so when will there be mysterious reforges in the ducat shops? KR has it from the word of it so why not NA? Maybe the answer is obvious, take a look at that NX shop.

NA is their cash cow, they probably won't.. though ATST (at the same time) it still doesn't hurt to bring it up more though, make a suggestions post maybe?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sherri wrote: »

NA is their cash cow, they probably won't.. though ATST (at the same time) it still doesn't hurt to bring it up more though, make a suggestions post maybe?

I thought China was their cash cow. NA hasn't made squat. That's why they shrunk their ops.Unless you're talking specifically about mabi reforges.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri

I thought China was their cash cow. NA hasn't made squat. That's why they shrunk their ops.Unless you're talking specifically about mabi reforges.

It's what I've heard people say, but to be honest I can see China being more of their cash cow. But why do we still get the rude finger gesture is what I wanna know..
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

It's what I've heard people say, but to be honest I can see China being more of their cash cow. But why do we still get the rude finger gesture is what I wanna know..

People are tired of Murica? shrugs
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    4DbxQMO.png