Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Winter Gear Shuffle Cards

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
edited February 1, 2017 in Vault
Winter's in full swing, and it's more than time for some outfits made for the frosty weather. The Winter Gear Shuffle Cards features seven classic frosty outfits for the long nights ahead, plus the return of the Christmas Rocking Horse Chair and Hot Pot Tables!

00J2x-5054880c-bc28-4c3e-b8c8-ee67c49b19eb.jpg

READ MORE

Comments

• MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    I can finally get the Barba Blizzard set. ; A;/
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    These look really awesome! Though, I am a bit perplexed by the Christmas Rocking chair being included..are we celebrating Christmas every month? If so, it's cool by me.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    ..................... Again, why not just give us shopping bags?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited February 3, 2017
    I kinda like this shuffle card system. it's an almost fail-safe way to get something nice out of it, unless one were to dislike everything in it. and for only a little more nx you even get two whole sets, whereas usually shopping bags cost around 5-6k nx each
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    still would rather have the shooping bags lol
  • CaptainroseCaptainrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    ye shopping bagss :c
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Sabina, the Figure Skating F bags do not give Figure Skates. Please fix?
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Maybe have BOTH Outfit Bags and Shuffle Cards?

You wanna try your luck with the cheaper yet random shuffle, or get straight to the point and get the Outfit you want with the Shopping Bag.
    Sphyra21
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325

Hey so this bag saying it has skates is a text issue, the announcement states what comes in each bag.
    I suggest taking a look here.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Erydanos wrote: »
    Maybe have BOTH Outfit Bags and Shuffle Cards?

You wanna try your luck with the cheaper yet random shuffle, or get straight to the point and get the Outfit you want with the Shopping Bag.
    I second this!
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I would appreciate this more if we actually had it in December. Especially since Christmas themed outfits are in here, not just winter-coat-like ones.

Since it's late I have 0 hype for it :c
    I'm in Valentine's mode now.
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Dealer wrote: »

Hey so this bag saying it has skates is a text issue, the announcement states what comes in each bag.
    I suggest taking a look here.

maxresdefault.jpg

SylviaWolfe