Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Ornament Making Contest SUBMISSIONS

Comments

• TsunohDATsunohDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    CRsg5FJ.png
    Whoever it is who keeps putting the noodle on the mabi twitter, you know who you are
    but don't stop

IGN: Jinshou
    Server: Alexina

image referenced for background: Adrien Olichon on Unsplash
    IzzyKuroNekoKatherzAleiraSwordfireBenzeneKairiUJMKMiniRaspberriesmillusi
  • ShunklaShunkla
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    edited December 8, 2019

WUzg5lK.png

With a black background:
    e13d807d452c114d1a5d634394c6b024.png

Wish I had seen this sooner. :sweat:

IGN: Fifth
    Katherz
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    Did the best I could with the time I had after scrapping my first idea of a nativity set, college work, and my Corel Painter not workin; had to rely on gimp (though it didn't help me with trying to make a bubble like texture on top, and despite that I erased all the background, not sure where the scraps around it are coming from). I just kinda combined what's happened in the year: G23 feels, constantly running away from edgy boi <.<, getting a dyeable Ceraunus, Aton Cimeni sending me a Brilluen Tail Dress in the Marvelous Wing boxes (To which rl me was very fond of lol), and all the talk about Altam's cookies (Why not bake together?), and finally the present I wish I could get but will never have T_T
    wWQ1GdD.png

IGN: kairiujmk
    Katherz
  • LynariNyaLynariNya
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    My entry for this contest! I thought I couldn't finish it ;u;
    Me and my friends from the game. One of the girls have an Aodhan doll and the other girl have Black Dragon doll.
    ddlzsuy-58373041-e1c5-4433-8c64-a193c76c3207.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgwMGEyNGMwLTI2NDctNDQyMy1hYjA0LTVjOGRmZWVmNzM2Y1wvZGRsenN1eS01ODM3MzA0MS1lMWM1LTQ0MzMtOGM2NC1hMTkzYzc2YzMyMDcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.61fORTXjEBJa34uKcJIq3UPc7UrFQABUWQ9_jwOcycU

IGN: lynarinya
    AleiraSwordfireKairiUJMKKatherzZelmenSilverwings3
  • JariraeJarirae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    VJXSVNQ.png
    IGN: Jarirae13
    Server: Nao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I need sleep.
    Silverwings3Yoridenmillusi
  • Silverwings3Silverwings3
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    edited December 10, 2019
    o3Xp656.png
  • FeiyanFeiyan
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    edited December 10, 2019

06oz3db6f9j -- link to picture

ddm0mk7-efb6d8c5-d5e5-4a25-bc37-6e8023a9f6a2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU5Yjc4ZjI4LWVlZDItNDIzMC04OGI2LWNkNmU1NmMzNzk3N1wvZGRtMG1rNy1lZmI2ZDhjNS1kNWU1LTRhMjUtYmMzNy02ZTgwMjNhOWY2YTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.YUe1lfzw1kPa4bR7i5-fCEvRXIdYfbtCVqjpsNNlMao

I just found about this contest today, haha. So might as well put in what I have.

IGN: Feiiyan
    Server: Nao

This discussion has been closed.