Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stamina

ValentinaValentina
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
I need help! I have a high level of stamina(2000 points) and I must lower my points to 0 an speak to Effie to obtain rank A Of Rest. How can I lower my stamina?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 7, 2019
    Try spamming loading and cancelling counterattack with knuckles on while using Spellwalk and Meditation.
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    spellwalk + sakura abyss loading
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Also healing yourself will drain stam pretty quickly.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Spam enthralling performance. Have meditation on as well. Once you get to zero leave meditation on so that it stays at zero.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Spam enthralling performance. Have meditation on as well. Once you get to zero leave meditation on so that it stays at zero.

Probably need to play enthralling performance 2 or 3 times to drain to 0 and that's if you have it at a higher rank.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Another method (not as quick as the ones others mentioned) is to load up Meditation and Play Dead xD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Meditation and Blaze does work too.
    JJ
  • HelsaHelsa
    Another slow one is load counterattack. You can speed it up by holding knuckles.
  • HelsaHelsa

Probably need to play enthralling performance 2 or 3 times to drain to 0 and that's if you have it at a higher rank.

How many times do you need to load heal?

How many times do you need to load heal?

About the same.