Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chibi Commission Shop [PP/Gold] Open

LuccatealLuccateal
Mabinogi Rep: 920
edited January 1, 2020 in Art Creations
Looking to take commissions if anyone is interested ~ Had to remake my acc so rebuilding my character ; u ; )b

Pricing 15$/15m each ~ Items accepted as well (depending on what's offered)

Updated Samples
34c3205215.png
KZgwyRl.png
ArGjwU3.png

QonspiracyImaizumiVaughan

Comments

• LuccatealLuccateal
    Updated with more samples~ Can provide more on request ;u; )b
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Hello! Could I potentially order two for gold?

One of Yue and one of Cella
  • LuccatealLuccateal

Sure thing ;u; )/ I would love to draw them~ their designs are so nice quq ! Any preference in how they're drawn ? (pose,expressions,attire, etc )
    edited December 9, 2019
    Luccateal wrote: »

Sure thing ;u; )/ I would love to draw them~ their designs are so nice quq ! Any preference in how they're drawn ? (pose,expressions,attire, etc )

No preferences!

EDIT: Also, I have the checks ready, so whenever you'd like to meet up I can drop em off!
  • LuccatealLuccateal

No preferences!

EDIT: Also, I have the checks ready, so whenever you'd like to meet up I can drop em off!

Gotcha ;u; )/ I will start up some sketches right away then ~ I'm good to meet up whenever you'd like ! If you prefer to pay after I've sent a sketch that you're okay with as well just let me know mhm

No preferences!

Gotcha ;u; )/ I will start up some sketches right away then ~ I'm good to meet up whenever you'd like ! If you prefer to pay after I've sent a sketch that you're okay with as well just let me know mhm

That sounds good to me! Should I add you in-game so we can see when we're on, or should we just set up a time?
  • LuccatealLuccateal

No preferences!

That sounds good to me! Should I add you in-game so we can see when we're on, or should we just set up a time?

Adding sounds good ;u; )/ my sleep schedule has been pretty chaotic so i'm not sure how well i'd be with times right now

No preferences!

Adding sounds good ;u; )/ my sleep schedule has been pretty chaotic so i'm not sure how well i'd be with times right now

Yeah, same. I'm Chance on the Nao server
  • LuccatealLuccateal

No preferences!

Finished up the sketches ;u; )/ I hope it's okay so far? Just let me know if I missed anything or if you'd like changes ~
    143322a7bb.png
    Imaizumi

No preferences!

Finished up the sketches ;u; )/ I hope it's okay so far? Just let me know if I missed anything or if you'd like changes ~
    143322a7bb.png

Ahhhhh! Those are really cute??? I don't see anything that needs changing
  • LuccatealLuccateal

No preferences!

143322a7bb.png

Took longer than I thought so I apologize for the delay quq but here you go ~ I hope it turned out alright mhm
    3f53c4c521.png
    Imaizumi

No preferences!

143322a7bb.png

Took longer than I thought so I apologize for the delay quq but here you go ~ I hope it turned out alright mhm
    3f53c4c521.png
    AHHHHHH SO CUTE I LOVE
    Xeeny
  • LuccatealLuccateal
    More chibiiii 34c3205215.png
    ImaizumiXeeny
  • LuccatealLuccateal
    Happy 2020 everyoneeeee
    ImaizumiGakkuriaqua
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Hello! might you have a discord where i can contact abt comm details? thanks!
  • LuccatealLuccateal
    Hello! might you have a discord where i can contact abt comm details? thanks!

I do ! thank you for asking~ I will dm my discord name ;u; )b
  • LuccatealLuccateal
    edited January 5, 2020
    Another finished commission sample ~ f92a672085.png
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited January 8, 2020
    Hiiii I'm on Alexina, but I can pay you in gold using the Gold Transfer Service if you're okay with it!

I'll leave the commission details below~ If you'd rather not accept, or be paid up front, then that's totally understandable!

IGN: Waksagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Character Reference:
    https://imgur.com/a/RSPPr8h
    Pose Reference:

Payment: 15m

Notes:
    Please include the futon if possible c: willing to pay extra if necessary!
    You can free style it as necessary with her expression, hat on or off, etc.
    Let me know if anything needs clarification, or adjustment on my part~

Thank you!
    Luccateal
  • LuccatealLuccateal
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hiiii I'm on Alexina, but I can pay you in gold using the Gold Transfer Service if you're okay with it!

I'll leave the commission details below~ If you'd rather not accept, or be paid up front, then that's totally understandable!

IGN: Waksagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Character Reference:
    https://imgur.com/a/RSPPr8h
    Pose Reference:

Payment: 15m

Notes:
    Please include the futon if possible c: willing to pay extra if necessary!
    You can free style it as necessary with her expression, hat on or off, etc.
    Let me know if anything needs clarification, or adjustment on my part~

Thank you!

Sorry for my delayed response ; v ; my pc ended up breaking on a flight out so can only access a computer at specific times recently~ I'd be more than happy to take on your commission though if you're still interested! I do have one to finish up I believe but I could start sketching yours right after if you'd like!
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Sorry for my delayed response ; v ; my pc ended up breaking on a flight out so can only access a computer at specific times recently~ I'd be more than happy to take on your commission though if you're still interested! I do have one to finish up I believe but I could start sketching yours right after if you'd like!

Ahh npnp!! I am still interest yes! I dmed you for further discussion c: