Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit Transformation Liqueur

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat
Warning, there is currently no way to remove this effect. I imagine maybe down the road there will be, but atm nope. So just so you know, if you use it prepare to love it a long time.

I so regret using it. sigh...
Helsa

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    When Tory Ravine gets unlocked, which should happen as part of the G24 update, you'll gain access to the black beaches of Tory Ravine, where you'll be able to mine the crystals needed to make your own Transformation Liqueurs.

When that happens, you take the crystals you mined to Dorren in Taillteann and she'll turn them into Transformation Liqueurs, including (Basic) which is the default appearance. (the tiny orb of light)
    Darkpixie99Crimsọn
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Wait you can get it already?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Alshian wrote: »
    Wait you can get it already?

There are some in the event gift boxes, and there's another coming on day 30 of the attendance event.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    When Tory Ravine gets unlocked, which should happen as part of the G24 update, you'll gain access to the black beaches of Tory Ravine, where you'll be able to mine the crystals needed to make your own Transformation Liqueurs.

When that happens, you take the crystals you mined to Dorren in Taillteann and she'll turn them into Transformation Liqueurs, including (Basic) which is the default appearance. (the tiny orb of light)

In other words, don't waste our gold on any of them.
    I've seen people trying to sell the things for rather pricey amounts.

If anyone wants a transformation liqueur, it sounds like it would be better to wait for G24 than rushing to get one now.
    Alshian
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

In other words, don't waste our gold on any of them.
    I've seen people trying to sell the things for rather pricey amounts.

If anyone wants a transformation liqueur, it sounds like it would be better to wait for G24 than rushing to get one now.

You heard the wallet saint boys and girls, don't, spend, a, single, gold for it.