Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wishing Snow Crystals

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Help
Why do we want tons of these? I can see why we want 2 each day but beyond that what are they for?

Comments

• MapelMapel
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I know that the snow crystals give items (that aren't exactly 100% useful by what I've experienced so far), but I haven't heard of people wanting a ton of them. But, I would chalk it up as wanting the items gotten from the crystals. (Maybe there's something good given that I haven't gotten? I can't find a list of items you can receive from them, so.)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mapel wrote: »
    I know that the snow crystals give items (that aren't exactly 100% useful by what I've experienced so far), but I haven't heard of people wanting a ton of them. But, I would chalk it up as wanting the items gotten from the crystals. (Maybe there's something good given that I haven't gotten? I can't find a list of items you can receive from them, so.)

As far as I know all you can do with them is send them up into the tree. Is there an NPC that takes them?
  • MapelMapel
    Helsa wrote: »

As far as I know all you can do with them is send them up into the tree. Is there an NPC that takes them?

You don't get the gift boxes when you send them up into the tree? After clicking use and putting in a little message, you should get a gift box and be able to open it, which gives you an item (like an unlimited shadow mission pass, 400% experience fruit, etc.).
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »

You don't get the gift boxes when you send them up into the tree? After clicking use and putting in a little message, you should get a gift box and be able to open it, which gives you an item (like an unlimited shadow mission pass, 400% experience fruit, etc.).

I do but not for every one. I think the most I've ever gotten is three. So why is the choice to trade 250 melodies in there, I don't know.
  • MapelMapel
    Ah, probably just for those that want more from it, I suppose? Or those that end up getting renown up and/or who find themselves with a bunch of pages from fighting (if possible, I've only ever been able to get one page, upsettingly)
  • HelsaHelsa
    As far as I can tell, you only need to repeat a tune 60 times per day, the rest gain you nothing.