Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETE] Unscheduled Maintenance - December 17th

Comments

• PoetrycricketPoetrycricket
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    Just sad this means I won't be able to do the event activities today. T.T
    vamprynSherriFairyvoiceRoze30
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Inb4 extended maint

YOU MONSTER!, why must you predict so well? ; w ;
    Kensamaofmari
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    So I can't even sell the bows I got from the gacha? Will they be made tradable again? But I guess no one wants them anymore now anyway.

Thanks for making the few good things I got from gacha worthless as well, Nexon.
    Any items used to obtain the Forest Ranger Long Bow and/or the Forest Ranger Two-Handed Sword will be returned in a future maintenance.

Am I understanding this correctly as in... Items potentially traded in exchange for this bow/ gold spent on this bow.
    Or is it just just replacing ONE gacha that it came from because honestly I dropped a pretty penny for mine lmao, along with a few red ups :l

They'll probably comp each gacha that granted the bow(s)/sword(s), since it's far too late to do any rollbacks.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Inb4 extended maint

Oh yeah.
    If this is extended any later, I'll miss a day on the event and the attendance..
    Kensamaofmari
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    RIP "Server cannot be reached" until 9:30pm PST

less than 2 hours.
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited December 17, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »
    Inb4 extended maint

Oh yeah.
    If this is extended any later, I'll miss a day on the event and the attendance..

Got extended. Welp, goodbye perfect attendance for me.
  • TynanShadowsTynanShadows
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Ugh... I swear to god, the Mabi team has a finger up their nose and the other up their rear end 99.8% of the time.
    AavaSherriPlatinaKokiRadiant DawnJuliet1972
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I bought the bow for 55m because I heard it could be special upgraded from a friend... I also did gacha to try and get it. What a waste of money.
    FreyaMihara
  • AlshianAlshian
    Twelie wrote: »
    I bought the bow for 55m because I heard it could be special upgraded from a friend... I also did gacha to try and get it. What a waste of money.

YEP!
    FreyaMihara
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Welp, there go my dailies.
    TynanShadows
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Twelie wrote: »

AND I SPENT THE SAME ON THE BOW PLUS ANOTHER 5-10 MILL ON RED UP STONES SO I WANT 100M BACK FOR MY TROUBLES HAHAHAHA....
    FreyaMihara
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited December 17, 2019
    Riot folks, your money is from your time and pockets as well as your pure luck, get compensated or uhh do what you do when your angry xD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 17, 2019
    Honestly, I never bothered with this gacha, both in terms of buying with real money or with my gold.. but this sounds like one dangerous mine field for the Mabi team to handle (though they threw them down themselves..)
    Revert them all and you anger those who bought them. Revert the future ones sold and you anger.. I guess everyone?
    'boo hoo unfair, I wanted one upgraded and now they're all prices 200000m'

Had time to read over.. jeez, they're fixing the newer ones and then the older ones in a later maintenance.. RIP peoples
    gold.
    this is why i dont gacha HAHAHAHAAA
    FreyaMihara
  • solocordsolocord
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Just sad this means I won't be able to do the event activities today. T.T

Hopefully they'll compensate the players due to this making so many miss out on the events, or extend the event by a few days that would work too i reckon...
    SherriDarkpixie99Roze30PoetrycricketRadiant Dawn
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Yep... I think a lot of us are probably missing out on dailies today.
  • HolyspellzHolyspellz
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    Katherz wrote: »
    Mabinogi will have an unscheduled maintenance on Tuesday, December 17th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 3:30 PM PST and last approximately 4 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
    Tuesday, December 17th
    Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 3:30 PM - 7:30 PM
    Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
    Paris (CET, UTC+1): 12:30 AM - 4:30 AM

To address the following:

• To fix an issue where the Forest Ranger Long Bow and the Forest Ranger Two-Handed Sword could be special upgraded. Any of these weapons obtained before this maintenance will be made untradeable.
    • Weapons obtained before this maintenance will be replaced with non-special upgradeable versions in a future maintenance.
    • Any items used to obtain the Forest Ranger Long Bow and/or the Forest Ranger Two-Handed Sword will be returned in a future maintenance.
    • Any new Forest Ranger Long Bow and/or Forest Ranger Two-Handed Sword obtained after this maintenance will not be affected.
    • To fix an issue where you could not use the Blunting Field Technique.
    • To fix an issue where a weapon with the Saint Guardian's Sword Appearance Scroll applied to it would appear invisible.
    • To fix an issue where attempting to use the Saint Guardian's Sword Appearance Scroll would result in a menu that could not be closed.

- The Mabinogi Team

And what happens to those of us that sold old gear to obtain this? and spent the money on buying in the first place? This is totally unfair to the players that purchased one to begin with.
  • Roze30Roze30
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I actually put a spirit into my bow, if you're immediately taking the bows during the maintenance, what happens to my spirit? Would I get refunded for all the materials I've burnt into it?