Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Collaboration Ego (Spirit Transformation Liquor)

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited December 15, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I was wondering, with the current Ego update, and since we were able to change the [Name] and [Image] of our [Convert] (Original) Spirit Weapon...
Might it be possible within Mabinogi's code to add a [Transform Image] button that allows us to utilize egos with images of limited time collaborations?
One such could be the Heroes from MapleStory, or any anime collaborator who gives the okay for the temporary sale of the Spirit Transformation Liquor.
I was just wondering, since this is Nexon KR's code and all.
Not sure it's possible, or a good idea.
But seeing a [Change Name] button would be nice to see that option return in the future.
Sherri
  1. What Kind Of Collab Ego would you want to see?4 votes
    1. MapleStory
       50% (2 votes)
    2. Vindictus
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Some Other Nexon Game
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Anime
       50% (2 votes)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 15, 2019
    Ooh, I think there was a Spirit Weapon in MapleStory too (Aran class), would be neat to see in Mabi. I also would like a Shade spirit weapon for my knuckles..
    I just hope that we get more spirits to choose from in general lol
    Darkpixie99
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    You forgot a "no" option.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

It's a heads I win, tails you lose type of poll.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

It's a heads I win, tails you lose type of poll.

It's not for official use anyways, so I figured it would be more fun to just keep the "what if" scenario.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    No.That is what I vote.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    No.That is what I vote.

But.. how exactly would it affect any of you if it did happen? It's not like we can see other peoples' spirit weapon stats/etc. anymore, and you always have the option to opt out..
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited December 17, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    No.That is what I vote.

But.. how exactly would it affect any of you if it did happen? It's not like we can see other peoples' spirit weapon stats/etc. anymore, and you always have the option to opt out..

Any collab outside Nexon would likely make the Spirit Image Transformation Liquor item gacha or paid Cash Shop items anyways, so there's that requisite too.
    Though I would prefer the Maplestory collabs be event loot or direct Cash Shop purchase over gachapons.
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Honestly, the anime one may be difficult.
    But, I think cross Nexon games is more plausible. We'll all have mushroom spirits.
    Darkpixie99Sherri
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Honestly, the anime one may be difficult.
    But, I think cross Nexon games is more plausible. We'll all have mushroom spirits.

Yeah, was actually hoping for the most plausible option there.
    Though there are so many Nexon characters, that they might end up turning it into a collection book as well.
    (Presuming we get events instead of Cash Shop items.)
    Sherri