Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Naco Commerce Event ???

Comments

• ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Does anybody have a Filia Well? I'd like to see a picture of it
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Clef wrote: »
    Does anybody have a Filia Well? I'd like to see a picture of it

1021f936db.png

here you go
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah I got the well yesterday, but looking forward to getting the fountain and trees.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Arjune wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    you can earn 2 badges for a commerce run if you use one of those commerce boosting letters.

you can earn more than that if you sell your goods in increments of 5k. like if you're going to make 50k on a run and sell the items 5k worth at a time you'll get 10 badges for that run. but killing all the red bandits on a dead channel at one of the more dead spawn areas works just as good

can someone explain to me what trade goods they use to get these amounts in a single commerce run? because I never seem to make more than 6-7k at best
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 3, 2017
    Or...OR~! You can just camp spawn sites and change channels. Use FH and decimate everything, collect badges, and be done with it and have plenty of badges to turn in everyday.

Killing the boss doesn't get you anything extra btw.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea wrote: »
    Or...OR~! You can just camp spawn sites and change channels. Use FH and decimate everything, collect badges, and be done with it and have plenty of badges to turn in everyday.

Killing the boss doesn't get you anything extra btw.

Killing it doesn't, but make sure you hit it at least once.
    Get one free badge just for whacking him once, per night.
  • MatricariaMatricaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I find that the Vales Torch lacks brightness. The fire is way too dark

Yes, could we brighten these? it's like they have a layer of shadow on them. They would be lovely otherwise.
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    It seems the Large Oven does allow you to cook (Cooking interface enabled while holding the Pot and Laddle...sadly I didn't have anything at hand to cook) without a Maintenace Cost.

Also, you can trade Red Badges with the Trade Post Imp as if they were the usual ones. One Red Badge = 300 Ducats
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah but I rather keep all my red badges and start a furniture store.
  • ClefClef
    edited February 4, 2017
    @MissFortune: Thanks!

Wooden Bench (3x1):
    16e89a8175.jpg

I really like this one!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Just a headsup for those that are concerned! The game does indeed have a counter to keep track of your boxes. I just got a Wood Chip alongside one of the surprise boxes when I turned in my red badges. =D
    nevyn25Erydanos
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Leinei wrote: »
    Just a headsup for those that are concerned! The game does indeed have a counter to keep track of your boxes. I just got a Wood Chip alongside one of the surprise boxes when I turned in my red badges. =D

I already assumed it did, since previous event of this kind also kept track, but it's always nice to have some confirmation :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Not one glittering tree. How the hell am I suppose to have a glittering tree forest???
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Not one glittering tree. How the hell am I suppose to have a glittering tree forest???

Go chop down the ones in Avalon and take them home.
    [Deleted User]
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    Negumiko wrote: »
    you can earn 2 badges for a commerce run if you use one of those commerce boosting letters.

you can earn more than that if you sell your goods in increments of 5k. like if you're going to make 50k on a run and sell the items 5k worth at a time you'll get 10 badges for that run. but killing all the red bandits on a dead channel at one of the more dead spawn areas works just as good

can someone explain to me what trade goods they use to get these amounts in a single commerce run? because I never seem to make more than 6-7k at best

With rank 1 commerce mastery, the limited trade goods from Tir Chonaill, Dunbarton and Port Cobh give a very good amount of ducats. I'm never quick enough to get Lovely Potions or Succubus Swimsuits but I can confirm that a Neid Scale run normally gets around 30-40k ducats during this event. Using commerce letters pushes that up to 60k.
    nevyn25
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Stolias

IJLScEq.jpg
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    I...can't put whole bunch of stuffs in my homestead.
    Need expansion / update for level 15+ homestead QoQ
    Sphyra21
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I wish I could get rid of the desert surrounding my homestead.
    Sphyra21
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295

I would rather have mine surrounded by water...then that Anchor Statue might actually look good and not so out of context. ¬ ¬'
    ClefYuting
  • ClefClef
    edited February 4, 2017

This is the best solution I could find to hide it. But it sacrifices a lot of space and comes with high maintenance costs.
    LppGJyH.jpg

If you don't dig seeing the bamboo wall, place them on the outer border and leave bamboo plants and trees in the inner, to hide the wall.

ErydanoshyaciinthAeolys