Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

yeah... i cant play with these server crash

xDerpxxDerpx
Mabinogi Rep: 990
edited December 20, 2019 in General Chat
playing the game to have a chance to get crashed and re rollback. that's like wasting your time right there just to be sent right back where u started. plzfixasapthxnexonluvu

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited December 20, 2019
    rawrnyah wrote: »
    Which channels on Nao, and what time?
    I've noticed it happening 2 days ago on ch7 & ch9 at about 3:30 pm PST and on ch8 at about 2:30 am PST.
    Greta wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    When did the glitch, precipitating the rollback occur? And when did the rollback occur?

About 3 hours ago, people who were in ch4/ch7 got disconnected and when logging back, these channels were on "maintenance" and there was no way to log into them.
    Yesterday after maintenance, i logged in, did event daily and after about 25-30ish minutes i got booted, logged in and left afk for 36 minutes, since i noticed my login rewards got reset so i assumed it was normal, but then i realize that all my dailies are back and some items were gone. Had to repeat it again...

3 hours ago would be around 9AM server time zone time. What time yesterday did you log-in (server time) and what channel?

Like almost right after maintenance. Maybe maintenance was live for about 10 minutes when i logged in since i went shopping quickly and for a fact i know the maintenance wasn't done when i was preparing to go shopping. But when i came back i tried to log in again and i was able to. So it was around 10 AM server time. Also was in ch4. I think i'm gonna avoid that channel now. I wouldn't be surprised if there an individual or a group of individuals causing crashes of these servers lately. It's mostly ch4 and i know it was happening like that month ago and it seemed like it calmed down for few weeks, but it's back again. Suspicious stuff happening i say.
    Also gonna correct myself and say today's dc happened about 2 hours ago, almost similar time when maintenance ends.

Collectively the crashes seem to be happening at any old time, so the time that they occur seems to be irrelevant. For Nao what has been reported are channels: 7, 8, and 9; Alexina: 4 and 7. In game, the only channels that are special are:
    - channel 2 for the jousting final,
    - channel 3 for the cooking competition,
    - channel 4 for the fashion contest,
    - channel 5 for the Tara auction.
    Channels other than these have been effected, so it's probably not an in-game issue. Each channel is an actual server, so my guess is that the issue is with each of them and that the issue is related to server maintenance; either the most recent or earlier ones where the issue has not manifested until now. Assuming not all servers (in this case channels) are affected I think I'll just avoid inhabiting any channel reported as having crashed until we hear word that the issue is addressed, since it was reported that ALX:CH4 reported twice in two consecutive days.

• Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Umm, Helsa... Channel 6 on Nao just crashed and I got rolled back... I did a lot of training in that time period so im kinda pissed....
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah Ch6 says (Server Booting) and Ch7 is just gone off the list, on Nao, at the moment.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 20, 2019
    It begins. :D
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crims wrote: »

The Christmas Curse.

Actually, haven't you noted in the past that it's basically any time the game's staff takes off for a holiday break?
    Because it sure seems like that's the case yet again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 20, 2019
    Iyasenu wrote: »

The Christmas Curse.

Actually, haven't you noted in the past that it's basically any time the game's staff takes off for a holiday break?

Every year. It always gets a little bit dicey. It's tradition now.

mtGc7Sl.jpg

Go do that holiday thing and spend time with your loved ones. :)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Iyasenu wrote: »

The Christmas Curse.

Every year. It always gets a little bit dicey. It's tradition now.

mtGc7Sl.jpg

Go do that holiday thing and spend time with your loved ones. :)

It's either frozen up from cold weather, or overheated being next to a heater. :)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    just hope next day I don't suffer from rollback when doing dan tests. xD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Perhaps it isn't an: absent staff unable to keep the servers fined tuned issue, but rather the over-the-holidays skeleton crew, with no managerial oversite, having installed, say, Call of Duty, on corporate server boxes and are presently kicking a$$ on-line.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I blame the cloud. lol.
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    My friend lost a lot of items, her style tab and a bunch of mats she used to craft disappeared. I'm kinda spooked to log onto mabi but I wanna play :(
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Ruinitive wrote: »
    My friend lost a lot of items, her style tab and a bunch of mats she used to craft disappeared. I'm kinda spooked to log onto mabi but I wanna play :(

This feeling...it feels rather cold, dark, painful, and depressing...the finest ingredients for Nexon's cup of coffee.
    Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 21, 2019
    I'm...reluctant to log in either. Honestly the rewards from the event are not much interesting anyway.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I think the servers are just waiting until Nexon goes home for the holidays, like a teenager waiting for their parents to leave the house
    Server: Ok the coast is clear! Let's do what we want now! PARTY TIME-- *blue screen*
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Whatever happening must be mostly on Nao. With as much as I AFK on the other server I've only run into a sudden roll-back-crash once... when I was busy moving items (potions) around to/from pets... fortunately... potions are kind of a dime-a-dozen so I wouldn't even notice if any (potions) went missing. I don't know why I even bother to stock-pile all of these potions... even one of my pets is starting to run out of space even for 300+ point potions and I still have more in a bank-tab.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Welp logging in today. Guild war and guild christmas party. -takes screenshots of stuff- >:O
    Leinei
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I haven't even bothered to get on much.
    My lvl 10 erg thing wound up expiring and I never got to use it. Lol.

No interest to get on whatsoever, I was hoping ego update would change that, but sadly it didn't.
    And all this talk about server crashes and rollbacks makes me not want to get on even more.