Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The story of wanting to spend my own gold

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
in General Chat
Once upon a time I saw an item in the auction house that I really wanted. It was a really good price too. Alas, I did not have enough characters to have enough bank space to store the gold equal to the price of the item. I was frantically messaging my few friends to see if they had enough characters to have enough bank space. It's an easy way to get scammed, I know, but what choice did I have if I wanted to buy the item? I don't have enough irl $$$ to spend loads of money on gachas. The auction house is my only chance. Thankfully, no one tried to scam me. But the item sold. I was devastated. I had the gold ready to spend on the item and I couldn't even use the gold. It took a lot of effort to make such amount of gold and I can't even spend it without spending more $$$ on character cards. I doubt this will ever be fixed based on the feedback of another thread I made a while ago.
And the whales lived happily ever after. The end.
Trees

Comments