Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is Exploration Lv Capped at 13?

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
in Help
I don't like to hang around Iria, so I rarely get exploration points.

But it looks like the numbers went over the limit.
fd4bbd5682.jpg

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It says you're 51,500/51,506.
    Why did you say the numbers went over the limit?

Anyways, I thought they completely got rid of the Exploration EXP cap, and the need to do cap removal quests.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Capped at 50
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    It says you're 51,500/51,506.
    Why did you say the numbers went over the limit?

Anyways, I thought they completely got rid of the Exploration EXP cap, and the need to do cap removal quests.

Welp I read literally everything wrong
    Iyasenu
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I don't know if it's still in the game but there are or were exploration quests that unlocked allowing you to earn higher levels.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    I don't know if it's still in the game but there are or were exploration quests that unlocked allowing you to earn higher levels.

They're still there, but they aren't anything special anymore.
    Just small sources of Exploration EXP, in a sea of better sources of Exploration EXP.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

They're still there, but they aren't anything special anymore.
    Just small sources of Exploration EXP, in a sea of better sources of Exploration EXP.

Well then maybe that's what ails them?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I thought people just spam the artifacts they get from events for exploration lvls these days.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I thought people just spam the artifacts they get from events for exploration lvls these days.

That and sketching the Arc Lich for fast, easy EXP ;'D
    Kensamaofmari