Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm stupid or what?

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I’ve been too lazy to use Final Hit, but found it pretty fun spamming Dowras and simply cutting the Goblin off, like an action thriller :V
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You know those bear whistles are pretty cheap. Folks will be able to get a lot of storage this event.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    You know those bear whistles are pretty cheap. Folks will be able to get a lot of storage this event.

I was thinking this as well.

You can get 3 coins a day, and the Holidy Mini Bear Whistles are just 5 coins a pop.

I guess it makes sense they're cheap, since they aren't mounts or great combat pets.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I was thinking this as well.

You can get 3 coins a day, and the Holidy Mini Bear Whistles are just 5 coins a pop.

I guess it makes sense they're cheap, since they aren't mounts or great combat pets.

inb4u Kenkosamaformerlyofmari Bags with a heartbeat.
  • FierywolfangFierywolfang
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I just use charge and summon alto pets to boost speed a bit cuz there affect still goes threw even if its desummoned or if your a giant use windguard and charge spam or final strike
  • MaerLaMicheMaerLaMiche
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Greta wrote: »
    I literally chased that goblin thief for 7 minutes until i realized that i can use Final Hit...

This didn't even cross my mind . Dx
  • HelsaHelsa
    This week-two bit is pretty easy. You just have to kill four groups of banditos; easy peasy.